Fresh News from CTE Headquarters...for students of the system

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This should encourage more of those who are thinking about entering into the world of CTE aiming. This is great stuff ! :thumbup:

Stan Shuffett says:
"Just finished an abbreviated 3-day CTE PRO ONE update training with Matt Krah of Delaware. Matt is a long time user of PRO ONE and has logged many successes over years with CTE. I am very thankful for Matt’s association and am proud to list him as a CTE PRO ONE endorsed instructor in my forthcoming book.
Thank you, Matt, for your great support over the years. I sincerely appreciate the positivity that you have brought to the table. You’re a class player in every respect!
Many players can reach levels that most of us can only dream about and can do so out of mere resolve. Systems are not required.
But the question is, have the aforementioned type of players reached their fullest potential, whatever that may be?
What I assert to be true is that CTE PRO ONE can greatly aid any player in reaching their fullest potential VISUALLY. Let’s not forget, pool is a visual game.
Not everyone has the same potential but what we should all strive for is to reach the most of what our God-given abilities allow for. CTE fills that order.
Here is what I know. Matt has not reached his fullest potential but he is NOW on a path of being more likely to do just that."

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
It appears that "IT" is becoming very much like Gene Albreight's Perfect Aim.

No.

What I've been talking about/illustrating here lately has almost nothing to do with how CTE works. It was shown as one way some players could get different outcomes using the same perception/pivot on two different shots, both at equal CB/OB distance on a 2X1 pool table. The eye dominance thing can be a good and bad thing....the bad being not seeing the true center CB. Joe Tucker and Gene's stuff can help with those issues.....and I referenced both of them in my recent long post (plagiarism, lol).

You didn't answer my last question.....which was: after reading my recent post with all the drawings, do you still think "IT", as you call it, is impossible (the red above)?

A simple yes or no will do, please.

Last edited: