Carbon Fiber on a Scruggs

sgengaro86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone has used a CF shaft on a Tim Scruggs cue? I was thinking of buying one for my Scruggs but was torn between a LD shaft from Samsara or Predator, or a Revo,Jacoby or Synergy? Part of me also wonders how big an impact the butt actually has once I put the CF shaft in, but I love my Scruggs
Thanks

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone has used a CF shaft on a Tim Scruggs cue? I was thinking of buying one for my Scruggs but was torn between a LD shaft from Samsara or Predator, or a Revo,Jacoby or Synergy? Part of me also wonders how big an impact the butt actually has once I put the CF shaft in, but I love my Scruggs
Thanks
I recently got to try MeucciCarbonPro on both a ItsGeorge and a Auerbach cues. Both are piloted steel-joint cues. That shaft played GREAT on both cues. I would try to find a shaft to test but i think you'd be surprised just how good these new shafts play. BTW, Rodney Morris was in my 'hall yesterday and he just started using a Cynergy on his EDC/Mobley steel-joint cue. Said it was best playing shaft he'd ever hit. Give a carbon shaft a test drive.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks

I HAVE BOTH
5/16 14 AND 3/8 10
MECCI CARBON PRO
UPDATED TIPS-STOCK ARE IVORY-TOO SOFT-
1 IS SNIPER
OTHER SOFT FIRE TIP
WHAT JOINT IS YOUR SCRUGGS????
I make you a deal

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Get a cynergy, once that soft sniper tip gets beat in a bit or replace it with a firmer tip and you will be potentoly thrilled. Just remember its a thin 12.5 mm shaft with a long taper so it takes a bit to get use to.