Comments for SpiderMan. (if you're easily offended, do NOT read)

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spiderman....
Comment #1. I see what you mean. To my sorry displeasure, I've found out when someone is on "ignore" you can most certainly see their posts if you don't log in when first entering the facility. I checked that and you are right. No big deal for me since I always login first anyway.

Comment #2. How do you like my new signature line? I wanted something that was positive in nature, non-confrontational, honest, and would help promote civil discussion about the method we use to shoot pool. I think this works.

And finally Comment #3.
Have you ever noticed that in computer online forums, on just about any subject, you will see those with over-inflated opinions of their own self worth? Their egos are something to behold.
They will declare themselves to be experts on many topics. Expert gardeners, expert book collectors, expert writers, expert publishers, expert authors, expert home repair persons, expert air conditioning mechanics, expert automobile mechanics, experts on motorcycles, expert pool players, expert psychological counselors, experts on human development, expert husbands, expert parents, expert teachers, expert tennis players, expert legal counselors, expert baseball players, expert martial artists, expert piano players, expert guitar players, expert musicians, expert friends to everyone, and on and on and on ad nauseum.
They will testify in a heartbeat how they are experts on ALL THESE THINGS inclusively by telling anyone, who will listen, exactly how they should live their lives.
In my opinion, nobody can be that much of an expert on all those things at the same time. There was an old hillbilly saying for those kind....."A JACK OF ALL TRADES AND A MASTER OF NONE". (also synonymous with "blowhard")
To me they remind me of some guy who knows 187 ways to make love to a woman......yet he can't get a date. :wink:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Spiderman....
Comment #1. I see what you mean. To my sorry displeasure, I've found out when someone is on "ignore" you can most certainly see their posts if you don't log in when first entering the facility. I checked that and you are right. No big deal for me since I always login first anyway.

Comment #2. How do you like my new signature line? I wanted something that was positive in nature, non-confrontational, honest, and would help promote civil discussion about the method we use to shoot pool. I think this works.

And finally Comment #3.
Have you ever noticed that in computer online forums, on just about any subject, you will see those with over-inflated opinions of their own self worth? Their egos are something to behold.
They will declare themselves to be experts on many topics. Expert gardeners, expert book collectors, expert writers, expert publishers, expert authors, expert home repair persons, expert air conditioning mechanics, expert automobile mechanics, experts on motorcycles, expert pool players, expert psychological counselors, experts on human development, expert husbands, expert parents, expert teachers, expert tennis players, expert legal counselors, expert baseball players, expert martial artists, expert piano players, expert guitar players, expert musicians, expert friends to everyone, and on and on and on ad nauseum.
They will testify in a heartbeat how they are experts on ALL THESE THINGS inclusively by telling anyone, who will listen, exactly how they should live their lives.
In my opinion, nobody can be that much of an expert on all those things at the same time. There was an old hillbilly saying for those kind....."A JACK OF ALL TRADES AND A MASTER OF NONE". (also synonymous with "blowhard")
To me they remind me of some guy who knows 187 ways to make love to a woman......yet he can't get a date. :wink:

I like the Sig line as well as the message in the entire post.

And you're 100% correct about ANY and ALL forums having the same members who want to sit at the top of the totem pole and be recognized as the most all knowing and best at something over and above all the peons. It never fails and the subject doesn't change the behavior one tiny bit.

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Troll posting a trolling thread....

What’s this got to do with aiming.

Stan actually fits what you described......

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Troll posting a trolling thread....
What’s this got to do with aiming.
Stan actually fits what you described......
I TOLD YOU SO!
Here's another one who cannot last ONE day without having some snarky comment about Stan Shuffett.
It never fails.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Spiderman....

And finally Comment #3.

Couldnt you just sent him a message??

Cmate

Registered
You ever post anything useful? Why not start a thread about your aiming system that you use.
1. Exposing charlatans and hypocrites is useful.

2. All the real aiming systems are already well represented.

Thanks for asking...

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. Exposing charlatans and hypocrites is useful.

And now you are exposed as a troll.
20 of 21 posts lifetime made here in the aiming forum, all trolling posts.
The only question now, which name were you using when you got banned?

Cmate

Registered
And now you are exposed as a troll.
20 of 21 posts lifetime made here in the aiming forum, all trolling posts.
The only question now, which name were you using when you got banned?
Sorry Sherlock, Never been banned, in fact I never knew this place existed until recently.

But don't think I don't appreciate the efforts of you and your fellow hall monitors.

Keeping the cte balloon filled with hot gas must be exhausting.:grin-square:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Sorry Sherlock, Never been banned, in fact I never knew this place existed until recently.

How lucky we long time members and this forum is for you to have found it only to spew worthless negative drivel every day. Not even one worth while post.

40 years of not picking a cue up and then coming here means you're nothing more than a hack player who is still trying to figure out which end to hit the CB with.

But, NOPE. You have all the answers about everything. Crawl or slither back from where you came. 22 posts all of which contain zero value.

Go ahead, add to it.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How lucky we long time members and this forum is for you to have found it only to spew worthless negative drivel every day. Not even one worth while post.
40 years of not picking a cue up and then coming here means you're nothing more than a hack player who is still trying to figure out which end to hit the CB with.
But, NOPE. You have all the answers about everything. Crawl or slither back from where you came. 22 posts all of which contain zero value.
Go ahead, add to it.
Hello Spider.
The person posted "Sorry Sherlock".
Do you have any idea what the "sherlock" part means....I don't. ???? Is it some oblique slang reference to that old Airplane movie where the guy says...."don't call me Shirley".?
(this place is very weird)
Regards,
P.L.

Cmate

Registered

Go ahead, add to it.

Well Einstein, maybe you should have thought of that when you berated me for simply asking how it works.

Oh, and there may be someone who doesn't think your "posts of the day"
are anything but trolling, but it 'aint me.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

But don't think I don't appreciate the efforts of you and your fellow hall monitors.

Keeping the cte balloon filled with hot gas must be exhausting.:grin-square:

So you find something new and exciting and don't bother adding anything to it. You just decide to troll post.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Einstein, maybe you should have thought of that when you berated me for simply asking how it works.

Oh, and there may be someone who doesn't think your "posts of the day"
are anything but trolling, but it 'aint me.

Spidey adding informative information to this sight is not trolling. You however are troll posting, plain and simple.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spidey adding informative information to this sight is not trolling. You however are troll posting, plain and simple.
CookieMan:
He says the stuff below in a previous post.
This is one of the reasons I say this "Aiming Forum" should be abolished completely.
Those of the Grouchy Posse cannot control themselves...their obsession against CTE is just too powerful. They cannot help themselves.

No way will there ever be any peace in this valley. It just cannot happen.
Regards,
P.L.