SCHON LTD - Up to 5 Shafts

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just back from the Schon factory. New finish and wrap. Bought one more new shaft at the same time the cue was shipped back. Ordered it about 12.5mm. Recently bought a Schon IV (Ivory ferrule) shaft. Two factory shafts, one with Kamui. Also a shaft made by Paul Dayton for my since sold STL-9. It is old growth from Lake Michigan and is as stiff as a predator.

Will sell with one or more shafts. This cue is like new and plays like it looks. New the cue was $1400. $850 with choice of two shafts shipped. Add $100 for each additional shaft. The IV shaft was $164. The old growth is worth well over $100.

Trades Considered. Also selling two Hueblers, an early wrapless Gracio,
and a Lucasi JB. Will list soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3282.jpg
    IMG_3282.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_3279.jpg
    IMG_3279.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_3283.jpg
    IMG_3283.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited:

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Morning Bump for a Great Cue

Our son is going to Afghanistan again for the fourth year. Would not sell this cue but need some traveling cash to go pick up his dogs. The cue is one of the best cues I have ever played. I have searched for years for good playing cues. This was one of two I used recently.

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Friday Morning- Still for Sale

Look for the other listing for Gracio, Hueblers, and Lucasi. Would like to sell a couple today.

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
We are Back

Back and spent a load of cash on gas. Need to sell some goods. This cue is as good as new and is a good price.

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sunday Bump

Need cash, but would trade for a collector Huebler Custom. Mostly only interested in collector type cues. Have good players.