***Let's see your Jeff Olney cues***

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Show us your Jeff Olney "Eye-Candy" Present/Past/Future. Here are some that I own and have owned.
Left to right:
Cocobolo 4 point SS 5/16x14 piloted joint. Sold this one to a friend.
Pau Ferro into Pau Ferro eight point piloted 5/16x14 Phenolic joint. This now resides with another good friend.
Thuya Burl into insane BEM six pointer. This is my main player. Still have this one.
Tulipwood into Fire Cocobolo six pointer. Still have this one.
Old school Ebony into BEM with ivory inlays. This I sold to another good friend.
Let's see yours please.

Attachments

• Onleyx5butts.jpg
    Onleyx5butts.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 9,491
  • Olneyx5forearms.jpg
    Olneyx5forearms.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 9,071
  • Olneyx5joints.jpg
    Olneyx5joints.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 10,845
  • OlneyTulipfull.jpg
    OlneyTulipfull.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 8,869
  • OlneyTulippoints.jpg
    OlneyTulippoints.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 8,736
Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are a couple of special cues. Four point very dark Cocobolo with razor black and white veneers. This cue has a full ivory 5/16x14 piloted joint and has the sweetest hit.

Second is an insane BEM PJ with a light stain that really accents the eyes in the wood.

Both of these I still have in my collection.

Attachments

• Olneyx2forearms.jpg
    Olneyx2forearms.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 8,601
  • Olneyx2butts.jpg
    Olneyx2butts.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8,535
  • Olneyx2joints.jpg
    Olneyx2joints.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 8,690
Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is my playing cue:

Thuya Burl with a Purpleheart handle.

Nice cue Shawn. My main player is just like it except for mine has the brown phenolic trim. It also has a 20 year old piece of purpleheart for the handle. I love this cue.

Attachments

• Playerforearm.jpg
    Playerforearm.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 8,419
  • Playerfull.jpg
    Playerfull.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 8,357
  • Playerpoints.jpg
    Playerpoints.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 8,650
  • Playersleeve.jpg
    Playersleeve.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 8,895
  • Playerjoint.jpg
    Playerjoint.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 8,429
Last edited:

dchan320

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
beautiful cues.

Wow. Cues look awesome. In particular for me are the SW tributes, especially the... geez, can't decide, they all look great.

Thanks for sharing.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Here are a couple of special cues. Four point very dark Cocobolo with razor black and white veneers. This cue has a full ivory 5/16x14 piloted joint and has the sweetest hit.

Second is an insane BEM PJ with a light stain that really accents the eyes in the wood.

WOW that is some insane birdseye

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member

My old BEM cue. I`ve always told you, that you take better pics then me & its still true. LOL That BEM sure looks sweet I see you still have my old 8 pointer as well. Its always a pleasure seeing your Olney cue pics Bob. Thanks for sharing buddy
Jeff

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Bob, I believe my cue might be the one on the right? So you should probably sell me the one on the left as well. :grin:

attachment.php

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob, I believe my cue might be the one on the right? So you should probably sell me the one on the left as well. :grin:

attachment.php
Rich, that is the cue you got from me hope you are still enjoying it? That is a real nice cue.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My old BEM cue. I`ve always told you, that you take better pics then me & its still true. LOL That BEM sure looks sweet I see you still have my old 8 pointer as well. Its always a pleasure seeing your Olney cue pics Bob. Thanks for sharing buddy
Jeff
Yea that's some great birdseye for sure. I don't have the 8 pointer anymore I gave it up to a very good friend. Thanks my friend.

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Bob, that cue quickly became and still is my main player. Can't find anything that has comparable hit and feel so I'm fairly certain that Olney will stay MINE. :)

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Mine

These first 2 arrived yesterday, the one on the left is cocobolo and has some amazing swirls all the way around. The one on the right is boise de rose and love the tone, plays a lot like Brazilian rosewood.

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
These first 2 arrived yesterday, the one on the left is cocobolo and has some amazing swirls all the way around. The one on the right is boise de rose and love the tone, plays a lot like Brazilian rosewood.

Nice stuff Remy, Thanks for posting.

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Really nice Remy, that cocobolo cue has some amazing cocobolo!