Santa's Sleigh...via Texas

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Thanks Santa and all your elves especially Jake. Here is a new Hulsey from the shop.

DSCF3349.jpg

DSCF3350.jpg

DSCF3351.jpg

DSCF3352.jpg

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stunning flame veneer cue! I love the detail in the deco rings. Tell us your opinion on how Jake's cues play.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Enjoy Your Cue

Some really great rings on your pool cue....... a very distinct design.

Matt B.

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
congrats on a sweet jake cue! i play my best most consistent pool with my jake. i will NEVER go back to anything else. great guy to boot! happy holidays everyone!

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Hulsey

Nicest cue I have seen posted in a Long time! Jake is way ahead of the curve!
You are a lucky owner T 😃

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Tom:

This cue is as good as it gets!!! Enjoy. Best to you and your family this holiday season.

Mike

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Tommy was a joy to work with and turned out to be a really cool guy.

This cue was inspired by a Gina in which i fell in love with and really wanted to do a tribute kinda cue with my own spin on it. Hopefully Ernie will like it if he gets to see it.

Beautiful pictures Tommy. Thank You

Merry Christmas

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Super nice Cue which is my style too:thumbup:
Yeah saw the Gina influence.
Congrats to both.
Now I go back under the Christmas tree and cry as Santa not had something for me:frown:
Ralf

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Thought I couldn't feel any worse looking at your other Hulsey thread guess I was wrong...this is a beauty...if you wanna sell PLEASEEEEE drop me a line? I've been good this year and Santa brought me nothing...

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Tommy was a joy to work with and turned out to be a really cool guy.

This cue was inspired by a Gina in which i fell in love with and really wanted to do a tribute kinda cue with my own spin on it. Hopefully Ernie will like it if he gets to see it.

Beautiful pictures Tommy. Thank You

Merry Christmas

I wanted to mention Ernie in my post, but didn't want to be disrespectful. Everybody knows I'm a little bit if Gina fan. 😄 So impressive.

Merry Christmas to both Jake and Tommy.

JimmyK