Pool Players of the Brooke

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Hello fellow AZBrs. We have created a billiard club in a retirement community outside of Tuscon AZ. We have also created a logo and are looking to get some shirts made. Does anyone have info on who could create the shirts at a reasonable price. What I'm finding is $45 and up. Here is our logo.

Attachments

• Billiard Logo Template2tiercurve.jpg
    Billiard Logo Template2tiercurve.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 645

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Try Custom Ink. You will have to use one of their many stock art designs, but you can add words above it and below it. 6 shirt minimum. I've ordered state team shirts there, and they do a good job. price depends on good a quality of a shirt you want.

But certainly not $45 unless you are picking a top of the line polo shirt.

Last edited:

Break and One

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, how many shirts are you looking to have done? That's a big one on determining price. Send me a pm and I'll get you some info. I am in the clothing business and my speciality is unembellished garments for screen printing and embroidery. I have access to all major clothing a brands such as hanes, gildan and similar companies. You can also find me on eBay.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, how many shirts are you looking to have done? That's a big one on determining price. Send me a pm and I'll get you some info. I am in the clothing business and my speciality is unembellished garments for screen printing and embroidery. I have access to all major clothing a brands such as hanes, gildan and similar companies. You can also find me on eBay.

Do you have access to Rock & Republic clothing?

Break and One

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it helps go to the website Sanmar.com and it will show you the different options for shirts. That is one of the biggest suppliers I use. Depending on what you want to do some of the websites people have posted are pretty decent.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Thank you all who replied to this post. Your info is valued. :thumbup:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Logo needs to be on the inside also. You're covered if you wear it inside/out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk