Favorite You Tubers

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AvE
not the singer, he is into tools and mechanics
Mustie1
this guy can get anything running , no matter how many dumb bells have messed with it previously. mostly small engines but many other things
Aquachigger
Metal detecting, historian finds more neat stuff than both the guys on the tv show combined.
J. Mantzel
He is building a fortress by himself somewhere in Panama, The guy can make anything out of nothing and then some, Most of you regular responders in NPR will not like his philosophy or ideals but I think the guy is amazing and I am positive he is the most determined, energetic person I have ever seen in my life that wasn't on the stuff.
If you don't watch anything else , watch "My toughest Race"
I also like Eric the Car Guy and Scotty Kilmer {car repair} and Louis Rossman for electronics, and agadmator for chess, there are a lot of great chess sites but I start talking with harsh Russian accent after most of them.
Hope some of you enjoy them as much as I do, most of them are ok for kids except AvE he says bad words so if that offends you , shield your ears.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• E7DAF41A-7D12-4D8A-B2B5-C8337540F5CD.jpeg
    E7DAF41A-7D12-4D8A-B2B5-C8337540F5CD.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
YouTube

If you guys have not watched Keith Rucker,Abom79 etc and his crew/other youtubers they visit with on their channels you are missing out on top notch videos.

Rob.M

Last edited:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• 9A121037-1CFE-4185-8FA0-667847DB9027.jpeg
    9A121037-1CFE-4185-8FA0-667847DB9027.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I meant to put this in NPR as proof I submit the statement , most of you, won't care for his philosophies and ideals, lol.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rotation Master
This guy is the best Pool Player next to PoolKillers.
https://youtu.be/g1NiOk3seYw

I've subscribed to this guy just to see how outlandish he can go.

Lately he talked about the disguise he wears because he doesn't want pro pool players recognizing him and getting angry at him for telling their secrets.

Then there was the topic of playing pool in space....

And I haven't watched yet, but it looks like he is in a Santa Claus outfit and hitting balls.

Fantastic.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I've subscribed to this guy just to see how outlandish he can go.

Lately he talked about the disguise he wears because he doesn't want pro pool players recognizing him and getting angry at him for telling their secrets.

Then there was the topic of playing pool in space....

And I haven't watched yet, but it looks like he is in a Santa Claus outfit and hitting balls.

Fantastic.
Good one. Way to keep it POOL You Tubers. Thanks for the link.
To the OP.....
Wrong forum.

Last edited: