Please help identify this antique pool table

I really enjoy playing pool on my billiard table, the original nameplate is missing. Looking to find out the name brand of my pool table, I believe the table is from the late 1920s or early 1930's. The table is 9' long and the legs are 8"x8". I believe the leather in the pockets are made from kangaroo leather. I've done some extensive research and contacted a number of know billiard aficionados but no luck. With the attached pictures, would you be able to tell me the company/name-brand of the table?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It looks a lot (but not quite) like the Brunswick Madison and Monroe models of that era and the frame construction also resembles what I remember my old Brunswick looked like. Maybe Brunswick had some other model and it's that or maybe it's a competitor to Brunswick. I believe many companies back then made shameless copies of one another. Are the rail spots round or diamond shaped?

Last edited:
The rail spots are round. It's definitely a Madison or Monroe model I think. I looked at a ton of Brunswicks in that era and some come very close but not a match. I think it's another brand.