When can we watch live matches?

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we able to watch any live matches on Saturday or Sunday afternoon or is the only viewing opportunity the bank ring game tonight? I'm sure there is a lot of action going on in the afternoons that I would love to watch.

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Website

efirkey said:
Are we able to watch any live matches on Saturday or Sunday afternoon or is the only viewing opportunity the bank ring game tonight? I'm sure there is a lot of action going on in the afternoons that I would love to watch.

You just have to monitor their website for announced matches. Due to blind draws after every round of play they have no idea ahead of time good matchups to play on tv table so all will be sort of last minute. You can also send them e mails on their website for all your questions, don't know if you will get answers though.

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nfty9er said:
You just have to monitor their website for announced matches. Due to blind draws after every round of play they have no idea ahead of time good matchups to play on tv table so all will be sort of last minute. You can also send them e mails on their website for all your questions, don't know if you will get answers though.

So am I correct in saying the next live viewing at the DCC on BCN will be the Bank Ring Game?
I was told in a reply to an email that the 10 ball ring game will be available for viewing again at a later date for those that purchased the DCC on BCN. I hope it is better quality.

poolshark8189

Registered
I didn't mind them raising the prices, but to cut back on the number of matches shown, and not be able to watch them when we want to, is pretty close to unforgivable to me. All I wanted to do was watch this great tournment, and so far I got one match that for the most part was pretty bad to watch.

This morning I got that email they were going to archive that show last night, but so far nothing. So I guess we are just getting one match a night, oh boy. Thanks-Mark