How you do-in?

AdChalk

Banned
Hello Pool Room owners,

I've talked to many of our clients about the economic slowdown. Some Pool Rooms are affected while some are not.

What was suffered in your room? Less players - Drink Purchases - Food Sales - Pro-Shop Sales

The reason, I ask is because I believe Pool Room owners hold the key to keep customers returning.

One client tells me they make a point to make the rounds talking to their customers letting them know how great it is to see them. Sometimes handing out a few hats when they are busy. Or having a fun reverse drawing for a T-shirt. Keeping everyone around - the last name drawn who WINS the shirt!

Do you do something special to keep your customers coming back?

How creative are you.....!...?

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
My business has been off about 45% for the summer, always slower but never like this..

Sept rent didn`t get paid yet.

I have tried all the known things, but if they don`t want to play they wont come in. The economy in this area is bad to. All the stores I talk to are hurting.

People will drink and eat before they pay their bills. lol
But Pool is one thing they stop doing when times are tough.

jmop

highrun55

AdChalk

Banned
ouch!

45% slower than your normal summer? OUCH! Do you have your players Phone Numbers - You know, the ones that arn't coming in lately? Call them!

Maybe for a couple months, You could offer a monthly package for players to encourage them to come in and play. You could get some of the local business to participate offering a monthly prizes with a poster advertising their business'. All it takes is a few phone calls - get a gas station to give away $25 worth of gas, A resturant could offer a Free dinner , Photographer a Free photography session etc.

Each time a player plays for an hour, they get a ticket. Big event drawing at the end of the month for the winners.

......................... Sometimes, you gotta think outside the box...

highrun55 said:
My business has been off about 45% for the summer, always slower but never like this..

Sept rent didn`t get paid yet.

I have tried all the known things, but if they don`t want to play they wont come in. The economy in this area is bad to. All the stores I talk to are hurting.

People will drink and eat before they pay their bills. lol
But Pool is one thing they stop doing when times are tough.

jmop

highrun55