Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Open and profitable since 1994.
12 Valley bar boxes without coin slots.
2 Gold Crowns.

3600 sq. feet. Half mile from Portage High School.

Pop dispenser.
Dart machine.
Cue repair lathe.
50+ new cues plus cases and accessories in inventory.
Display cases. Freezer. Microwave. Televisions.
Tables and stools.
No alcohol.

This is a very well-maintained billiard room. In-house leagues 2 nights a week. Many area kids got their billiard education here. Many accomplised players come here because of the excellent equipment.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:

DrOnePocket

Banned
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Open and profitable since 1994.
12 Valley bar boxes without coin slots.
2 Gold Crowns.

3600 sq. feet. Half mile from Portage High School.

Pop dispenser.
Dart machine.
Cue repair lathe.
50+ new cues plus cases and accessories in inventory.
Display cases. Freezer. Microwave. Televisions.
Tables and stools.
No alcohol.

This is a very well-maintained billiard room. In-house leagues 2 nights a week. Many area kids got their billiard education here. Many accomplised players come here because of the excellent equipment.

Asking $50,000.
Interested? Call (219) 406-9853.

Is the cloth and the walls both blue? i think we stopped in and played there a few years back. Nice place and friendly locals

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Yep, that's the place. It's the only pool hall within a pretty cosiderable distance for the area. Next closest hall is Munster to the west and South Bend to the east, as far as I know.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
I know this room. Very well.

My parents used to live about two miles from this place. I stopped by once or twice while I was visiting with family. Never played in it...but took a couple short "tours."

I DO remember that it was the only place around to play...with the exception of those who had a home table.

Best of luck on the sale, sir. I hope you find a buyer. I'd hate to hear of yet another room that closes down. Too many have shut their doors over the past few years.

All the best to ya.

Mark

Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am not the owner. I posted this listing for them.

I don't know if alcohol is a possibility. The clientel is mostly high school/young adult, currently. Its a great place for kids to get their pool "education".

Ragbug74 might take some pictures and post them here. Stay tuned.