Thanks BCN

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the great pool. I know you will get the kinks worked out. When doing what no one else does there will be times of difficulty. Your product will get better by the day. I truly believe it will be worth the 30 bucks.

JMHO.. Tim

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
Tim-n-NM said:
Thanks for the great pool. I know you will get the kinks worked out. When doing what no one else does there will be times of difficulty. Your product will get better by the day. I truly believe it will be worth the 30 bucks.

JMHO.. Tim

Tim-

Thats pretty good form with the 'ol golf club there buddy! I'm headed to Albuquerque on business week after next. How the weather - do I bring my Pings or my pool cue.:D

I was in Farmington about a month ago and the weather was good!! Played Pinon Hills and practically had the course to myself.

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pings brother, our weather has been great. Bring the cues for the evening time...;)

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
Tim-n-NM said:
Pings brother, our weather has been great. Bring the cues for the evening time...;)

I sent you a PM....headed to NM maybe as soon as next week. What part of the state are you in??