Who's Attending the 2011 BCAPL Southwest Regional?

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
DR Pool said:
The BCAPL Southwest Regional will take place Sept. 1-5 at the Fort McDowell Radisson in Scottsdale, AZ.

This year's changes and improvements:

- $500 added Mixed Scotch Doubles - Thursday 7 p.m.
- Thursday night Pool Party
- $500 added AZ 6 & Under Singles (Arizona Rated)
- Reduced registration and late fees
- Improved team events
- Reduced hotel rates. Reduced $20 to $30 night. $89/night or $79 per night with package

On-line registration at http://www.CTSondemand.com

Dr. Cue on site all weekend with trick shots and more.

CSI/BCAPL has once again proved that it listens to the players. We invite you to come and experience this event and the beautiful Fort McDowell Resort.

Last year was a big success. Personally I was happy to finish 7th place in the Masters Division and have my team take 3rd place in the Mixed Open.

With all the changes (Which I think are all for the better) this year, I can't see why this won't grow into a huge event.

Great Venue + Great League (BCAPL) + Great Tables (Diamonds) + Great State of Arizona + $6000 Added = 2011 BCAPL Southwest Regional!

Hope to see you all there! I know the BCA Champions League will be well represented again, will your league?

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Well, it looks like I'm the favorite to win the tournament if no one else has chimed in yet. :rolleyes:

I know atleast 3 teams from my league that are already forming together and the word is spreading across Arizona.