-- Gorgeous Eddie Cohen -- Lots of Bells and Whistles --

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi all,

Up for sale is a new (un-hit) Eddie Cohen cue.

It really is as gorgeous as it looks in the photos.

Curly Maple and Ebony
Bridged Veneers at the points
Veneered Windows at the back
All the right inlays
Joint and Butt Cap are Tomahawk
No Ivory in this cue
Black Leather Wrap
Tiger Onyx Tips
Veneers (out to in) are Black/Light Blue/Black Paper/Purple/Black Paper/White
Custom Stainless Steel 3/8x10 Pin finished to match the Purple and Blue Veneers!

Butt: 29"/15.38 oz
Shaft 1: 29"/3.77 oz
Shaft 2: 29"/3.74 oz

Based on current pricing, this cue is $2700-$2900 with a 2+ year wait list.

Skip the wait and make it yours!

Final Price Drop - Pricing is Fair and Firm

$2250 PayPal Gift and Shipped in the CONUS
$2320 PayPal Goods & Services and Shipped in the CONUS
$2175 Cash and Carry in Orange, CA

CUE IS SOLD!

Possible trade for a fantastic Chronograph or GMT watch
Please don’t send a trade offer for a cheap replica watch and represent it as genuine... that already happened and the photos of this thing were laughable.

Cohen Cues-266.jpg

Cohen Cues-267.jpg

Cohen Cues-268.jpg

Cohen Cues-269.jpg

Cohen Cues-270.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Maximum 5 photos in the original post. Here are a couple more.

Don't know how often this is said, but the custom stainless pin is just stunning... like a cherry on a sundae, or a beautiful bow on top of the perfect present.

Also added Cash and Carry price... Pickup in Orange, CA.

Cohen Cues-271.jpg

Cohen Cues-272.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Final price drop.

Also accepting trade offers for a fantastic Chronograph or GMT watch. I have a big wrist, so I usually like things in the 42mm and up range... and please don’t send trade offers for a cheap replica watch and represent it as genuine.

It would be bad form to share that email chain, but it sure would be entertaining for some of you!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Final price drop.

Also accepting trade offers for a fantastic Chronograph or GMT watch. I have a big wrist, so I usually like things in the 42mm and up range... and please don’t send trade offers for a cheap replica watch and represent it as genuine.

It would be bad form to share that email chain, but it sure would be entertaining for some of you!

Too funny...

MaxiPool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really shouldn't ask, another cue is the last thing I need, but how do you feel about shipping to Sweden?

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I really shouldn't ask, another cue is the last thing I need, but how do you feel about shipping to Sweden?

I’d be willing to ship to Sweden.

Price would be $2250 PayPal gift or $2320 PayPal goods & services, plus whatever the shipping cost would end up being via FedEx or UPS.

Feel free to PM if interested.

Cheers,

Mike

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Such an awesome deal and beautiful cue!

One very smart man just agreed with you and sent the cash.

Cue is sold, and will be making its new home in Texas!

Now that the cue is sold, if anyone is still curious, I'll give you a photo of that watch trade that was proposed to me.

This is a side-by-side. Stock photo of the watch on the right, and photo of the watch that was offered to me on the left. Proposed trade value for this beauty was $2500.

You be the judge...

watch.jpeg

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
One very smart man just agreed with you and sent the cash.

Cue is sold, and will be making its new home in Texas!

Now that the cue is sold, if anyone is still curious, I'll give you a photo of that watch trade that was proposed to me.

This is a side-by-side. Stock photo of the watch on the right, and photo of the watch that was offered to me on the left. Proposed trade value for this beauty was $2500.

You be the judge...

View attachment 530048
That's like a virgin offering and Kim Kardashian showed up.

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I wonder if the fella with the watch even knows he's got a fugazi, or if he really was trying to get one over on you...

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wonder if the fella with the watch even knows he's got a fugazi, or if he really was trying to get one over on you...

I think he knows.

A quick search shows this watch selling for $6k-$7k on the pre-owned market... but a $2500 trade value at the time I had the cue listed for $2579? Convenient. LOL

There were also some other photos... of other watches. This was just the one on offer.

That said, he did call off any prospective deal after I asked if he had the box and papers. He couldn't find them and didn't want there to be any lack of confidence on my part, so he wasn't a crook... but I do feel like he gave it a shot.