Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 707

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Boy, I watched Filler pull a really cheap move on Carlo as he was down shooting on a jump shot. Carlo is shooting directly at where Filler is sitting down with his wife and just as Carlo elevates his cue to shoot Filler makes some big movements with his entire arm up to the back of his neck. Carlo looks up at him and Filler puts his arm back in his lap. Just as Carlo prepares to shoot again Filler quickly moves his arm back up to his face. Carlo missed the jump shot and I learned a lot about Filler's character. Start watching at the 32:05 minute mark of the first video.

Last edited:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Boy, I watched Filler pull a really cheap move on Carlo as he was down shooting on a jump shot. Carlo is shooting directly at where Filler is sitting down with his wife and just as Carlo elevates his cue to shoot Filler makes some big movements with his entire arm up to the back of his neck. Carlo looks up at him and Filler puts his arm back in his lap. Just as Carlo prepares to shoot again Filler quickly moves his arm back up to his face. Carlo missed the jump shot and I learned a lot about Filler's character. Start watching at the 32:05 minute mark of the first video.

This has happened before with Filler. The kid has a lot to learn. He doesn't' show much respect to the game, or his opponents.

I guess this is how he feels it must be, in order to get the upper hand.

I really wish he would pull that crap on someone "not" as nice as Carlo...ya know, someone like Hatch. I guarantee, it would be the last time he did it.

Low level squid.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

You're kidding right?

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the video. After watching Filler a few times it appears the best way to beat him is to play safe in an area of the table where it's difficult for him to use the jump cue. His kicking game is lacking.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Thanks for the video. After watching Filler a few times it appears the best way to beat him is to play safe in an area of the table where it's difficult for him to use the jump cue. His kicking game is lacking.

I've seen kick and try to slop a ball. Kicked hard, made a ball and was giggling with his wife.
It was a 9-ball game.