BEST POOL TABLE ?? Diamond or this Gold Crown ???

JC

Coos Cues
Wow....the only thing I don;t like about this pic is photobucket.

Six months it was for sale before it finally sold in April and I just sat there with my dick in my hand looking at it. Then off it went and I instantly felt regret. Have felt bad about it ever since. I had the money just didn't have the balls.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 232

cjr3559

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think a survey including age demographics between Gold Crown and Diamonds would be interesting. Being a geezer growing up on GC's in halls and Valley's in bars I know what I like.

Nothing against Diamonds they might play great. But so what? A Gold Crown brings me back fifty years. That's why I have one.

I’m nearly 50 years old, so I’m getting close to geezer years. Recently got a GC5 and love it. I looked at Diamonds too, but I grew up playing virtually only on older GCs in the local halls so my mind was pretty much made up.

Don’t ever see myself playing in tournaments, so getting a Diamond for that reason was pretty much out.

And the nice thing about the GC5 is all the complaints about raised pockets, ashtrays, builder plates, score counters, and knuckle busting ball boxes were addressed.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another geezer here that is loyal to Brunswick, especially Anniversaries, but for strictly performance I would have to give the nod to Diamond, mainly because of the Artemis cushions. IMHO Artemis rubber now is like what I remember the good U.S. made rubber was back in the old days.