Super Birdseye Varney!!!!

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Up for sale is a super solid cue built by Kevin Varney in Awesome condition
and has some of the nicest birdseye I've ever seen.
1)Weight is 19.3 and the pin is 3x8 10
2)Ob Classic shaft with new Kamui Black Medium,straight of course.12.65mm
3)Old Predator 1st edition full size with new Kamui Black medium.These blanks are rare and were selling for 300 a shaft and this one is dark and lazer straight and hits super strong.
4)New Leather wrap done perfectly!
I don't expect this cue to last long at the price I'm putting it at and shipping will be included to USA and Canada.I would rate the cue at 95% condition due to it has been played with but handled like a newborn baby.
Price is 635.00 Shipped

Attachments

• 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2,001
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,988
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,988
Last edited:

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Weight together and a part

Can I have the exact weight of the cue together (with both shafts) and a part.

Lucas

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Kevin did it again.

I agree best wood -ever- comes right here in the usa,(UP hand selected.mark

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Bumpin it up.This cue is really freakin nice with 2 wicked shafts.Couple offers but still up for grabs.By the way the handle under the wrap is purpleheart.Two great wood combos

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
By the way the handle under the wrap is purpleheart.

This is a fact. For pure hit quality its extremely hard to do better than maple with a ph handle. Many makers rate it as their #1 combo. If I built myself a cue today...that would be my choice. The tone is superb...and you could build 100 new cues with that combo & none would hit better than this one. No real reason...some cues are magic.:thumbup:
I'd also like to add...while the wrap looks nice on this cue...it originally was built as wrapless. The purpleheart handle was a section I had saved for years. It was without doubt the most highly figured, curly ph that I've ever seen. Super nice cue.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks for the nice comments and Kevin for more insight on the cue.Just waiting for a response before I know if the cue is sold or not.Thanks:smile:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
As per request...here is a quick pic showing the figure in the purpleheart. Pics do no justice...in your hands after the clear hit it....this was superbly figured purpleheart. Hopefully I would be so lucky as to ever get another section of that quality. Scsuxci's cue is the highly figured cue in the bottom of this pic....

Attachments

• 100801 (1).JPG
    100801 (1).JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 389