Vintage Brunswick cues

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently started a thread on Archived Cue Catalogs and was browsing through the older Brunswick catalogs on Tate's old Palmercollector website and noticed that the Titlists in the earlier catalogs only have 2 veneers, not the typical 4 that I always see on the actual cues.

My question is, did they ever make a one piece cue with only 2 veneers, and if so, how old would they be and what model were they? I came across 5 vintage house cues that only have 2 veneers and want to find out if they are Brunswicks. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes and Brunswick has an online archive where you can peruse thru their old catalogs and make comparisons.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I recently started a thread on Archived Cue Catalogs and was browsing through the older Brunswick catalogs on Tate's old Palmercollector website and noticed that the Titlists in the earlier catalogs only have 2 veneers, not the typical 4 that I always see on the actual cues.

My question is, did they ever make a one piece cue with only 2 veneers, and if so, how old would they be and what model were they? I came across 5 vintage house cues that only have 2 veneers and want to find out if they are Brunswicks. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott

Scott,

I've only ever seen actual Titlists with four veneers. Same with the earlier 26 1/2's . The pictures and drawings in the catalogs are not very clear,

Chris