Probably done

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had the cue bug for a decade or so had some sweet cues and regret letting some go but have a feeling I am done. Just added one now have 2 neither extremely over the hill but the Dunkel plays and have high hopes for the knew addition.

Last edited:

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. You have had many

I owned your hercek at one point an AMAZING 1of1 that was a true work of art. You had an amazing Franklin Southwest too—- you have had some players!

Yes. You have had some cues sir

Best!

Ryan

Last edited:

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I regret parting with some of them but circumstances at the time. There are four I’d love to still have in no order.

Hercek
Searing
First Bender
Southwest

Couldn’t afford to do it though. The two I will have will have to do. I am very impressed with the Cocus Wood cue Steve Dunkel built for me. I also have expectations that the new addition will play well to, I’ll find out soon.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I regret parting with some of them but circumstances at the time. There are four I’d love to still have in no order.

Hercek
Searing
First Bender
Southwest

Couldn’t afford to do it though. The two I will have will have to do. I am very impressed with the Cocus Wood cue Steve Dunkel built for me. I also have expectations that the new addition will play well to, I’ll find out soon.

I,m glad to know i,m not the only one who has had to let go of some cues because of financial reasons....in no certain order, i had a franklin sw( owned it twice) , a ebony and alves that rdwell on azb sold me at a great price just because i simply asked him( random act of kindness i won,t ever forget) my first vigus,and a few others i can,t remember right now...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I,m glad to know i,m not the only one who has had to let go of some cues because of financial reasons....in no certain order, i had a franklin sw( owned it twice) , a ebony and alves that rdwell on azb sold me at a great price just because i simply asked him( random act of kindness i won,t ever forget) my first vigus,and a few others i can,t remember right now...

Same here, got home from working for 18 months and found out I didnt have much $. Sold 13 Searing, 3 Haleys, and a few others :angry::angry::angry: