• Sniper

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Standard Triangle

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

gatorcc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am probably going to be ordering a new Keith Josey Sneaky Pete with a wrap. I was thinking of upgrading from the standard Triangle tip to one of the layered tips he offers (Moori, Talisman, Sniper). Should I upgrade? (as I currently play with a Triangle on my McDermott). Or should I just stick with the standard Triangle tip since I am getting used to a brand new hit of the new cue? If I upgrade which do you recommend?

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
I do not see a Kamui brand on your list. That is the way I would go. Kamui tips are the best tips on the planet IMO.

gatorcc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not see a Kamui brand on your list. That is the way I would go. Kamui tips are the best tips on the planet IMO.

Keith did not mention Kamui brand tips when I asked him. I will have to ask him about those tips. Thanks for the idea.

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
I'm with Kamui as well.
If he doesn't offer them then go with his standard and get someone else to replace the tip to Kamui.

If you don't feel like experimenting then stick with what you know that works for you.

PistolPat

Flip Strokin' since 91
Silver Member
Hmmmmm......

depends... with ivory ferrules I gotta go with my fav pressed Porper layered water buffalo tips or pressed black diamonds ( REALLY good tips! ) or wizard mediums, If Im using a linen based ferrule I go with ones like kamui black ss, snipers, or everest.