Team CSI vs Team USA | Wed Nov 20 @ 5pm ET / 2pm PT

CSI Media

CueSports International
Silver Member
Tune in to watch Team CSI take on Team USA in a one-day race to 5 Mosconi Cup style challenge match. The match will take place on Wednesday, Nov 20 at 5pm eastern time / 2pm pacific time. Who do you think will win?

TEAM CSI
Alex Pagulayan
John Morra
Oscar Dominguez
Vilmos Földes
Karl Boyes

TEAM USA

Shane VanBoening
Justin Bergman
Billy Thorpe
Tyler Styer
Sky Woodward

Watch live and free on the Matchroom Pool YouTube page at
http://bit.ly/MatchroomPoolYouTube

USA vs CSI.jpg

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the post. I looked earlier hoping it was starting today.

Winner gets 5K per player?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will they be playing the Mosconi Cup in Vegas on Rasson or Diamond tables??
The sponsors are listed on the website. Rasson, Aramith, Simonis are the equipment suppliers.

Rasson became the table sponsor about two years ago. I believe Rasson tables are used for all the Matchroom pool events except the US Open 9-ball at which Diamond provides the tables.

Before Rasson the MC table was Diamond and before that it was Brunswick.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good match.
Definitely not one sided either way.

I’d say it’s more of an even match than the cup itself which Europe is a 2/1 betting favorite

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do they feel the need to keep changing
the color of the balls?
I don't care for the t.v. colors, Skittles colors, and
for sure not these colors.
It's like they keep getting worse.:(

Rant over for now

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are they streaming this out on Griff's unlocked WiFi shared with everyone? :embarrassed2:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are they streaming this out on Griff's unlocked WiFi shared with everyone? :embarrassed2:

Im watching 1min behind it helps but the sound
is still horrendous. Super fast, slow mo, skipping.

If I didn't want to see it so bad it would be unfkn
watchable. Table also looks incredibly slow.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Making the 5 ball purple has to be the single dumbest thing I've seen in pool this year. And that's saying a lot.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Making the 5 ball purple has to be the single dumbest thing I've seen in pool this year. And that's saying a lot.

Wait is this the five ball? I'm always seeing it as the four! Cause I'm used to it being the 4 ball since lets say 2004-2011ish? I think? I thought they went back to pink four, but if its five then I agree with you, it is not bright.

EDIT: Carl is commentating and he just said the pink four ball, so I dont know maybe it is the four afterall

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
Wait is this the five ball? I'm always seeing it as the four! Cause I'm used to it being the 4 ball since lets say 2004-2011ish? I think? I thought they went back to pink four, but if its five then I agree with you, it is not bright.

EDIT: Carl is commentating and he just said the pink four ball, so I dont know maybe it is the four afterall

Yep, the 4 ball is the "new" pink color. The 5 ball is no longer orange, it's purple, just like the "old" 4 ball that needed, apparently, to be changed to pink because purple was hard to see on TV. Makes sense, right?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TV balls in general suck and this new set REALLY sucks. Who designed that 9ball?? Hideous.