is there a way to contact Bob Meucci - need help

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,
Does anyone know of how to contact Bob Meucci himself. My son bought a BMC Pro Series 4 and we have some questions about the shaft. It is believed that Bob Himself sold this stick direct at the derby, it may have been brought to be a show for a new model coming out . I called the Meucci Factory direct and was greeted with a lady answering the phone who need's to go to Walmart and buy a Personality . Her response to my question was - '' IF IT PLAYS GOOD THEN I WOULD NOT ***** ABOUT IT '' . I was not but simply trying to ask why the shaft that came with the stick does not match the listing . It is supposed to be a Pro Shaft but this one has no pro wrote on it and the Pro shafts have the short ferrule and this shaft has a longer one. The ring matches the stick but looks like more of a red dot shaft without the red dot. I thought Bob May know since he was the one who sold it . Meucci Customer service sucks ! Paying that much for a cue you want to make sure it is right

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Honestly with the amount of Cue Dealers & Collectors here I would think if you asked a question about anything Pool Related, you would get the info you require. Meucci's do have a cult following

Maybe a Google Search might net you some PoolNerd who has put the Meuecci Catalog on line for research.

Good hunting, try posting spicifically question, with photo. Sit back then for replies. Someone could help you.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,
Does anyone know of how to contact Bob Meucci himself. My son bought a BMC Pro Series 4 and we have some questions about the shaft. It is believed that Bob Himself sold this stick direct at the derby, it may have been brought to be a show for a new model coming out . I called the Meucci Factory direct and was greeted with a lady answering the phone who need's to go to Walmart and buy a Personality . Her response to my question was - '' IF IT PLAYS GOOD THEN I WOULD NOT ***** ABOUT IT '' . I was not but simply trying to ask why the shaft that came with the stick does not match the listing . It is supposed to be a Pro Shaft but this one has no pro wrote on it and the Pro shafts have the short ferrule and this shaft has a longer one. The ring matches the stick but looks like more of a red dot shaft without the red dot. I thought Bob May know since he was the one who sold it . Meucci Customer service sucks ! Paying that much for a cue you want to make sure it is right

Did you personally buy it yourself from a Meucci representative "booth" at the derby, or maybe you bought it from someone who claims that he bought it from the Derby? this is an important question to answer.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW, I got a Meucci PRO maple shaft from C.J. Wiley that did not have a logo on it.

It was made for C.J. by Bob and C.J. got it directly from Bob, in person.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Son Bought the Cue from our dealer Friend , he has done work for us on our cues for about 28 years and I know him and trust him as he has been around since the 70's. A big collector friend of his sold part of his collection which he had a bunch of cues that were bought but never used . He was more of a collector than a player, the stick had never been chalked and he said he bought it direct from Bob at the Derby. It is believed that this a 1st run and Bob brought it to show the new model coming out and this collector bought it. My Son bought it worth the money and he loves the cue and I have to admit it is sweet no doubt . My Son had a Kamui super soft tip installed and Man this cue takes it and then some, It feels perfect and is balanced to a tee. The hit is phenomenal. The Guy at the Meucci Factory told me that the 1st run of Pro Shaft's did not have the Logo and the ferrule was a little longer , the next year the logo was added and the shorter ferrule also. The shaft has the ring that matches the cue , just the website said it came with the Pro shaft and we was just trying to find out if that one is indeed a pro shaft . Thanks

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,
Call Budget Billiards. Its run by his daughter. She should be able to help you out.

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Meucci Pro and can confirm it's not only short, but it's not a typical ferrule material that would be used on a non LD shaft, it's seems more yellow in color I think it might be XTC, but I could be wrong. The diameter of the Pro is 12.5mm (mine is 12.39mm from sanding it a bit) and the length is 12.9mm+/-

Hope this helps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk