Diamond Systems, How to Test a Table, Diamond Table Banking Short

Jonas111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It might be worth checking the tightness of the rail bolts, as discussed in this thread: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=493097

I have heard that the 7’ Diamonds play very short. Have you tried the kick/bank test shots? When you do, please let us know what results you get on both tables.

Also, you mentioned the 9’ is a blue label. What about the 7’?

Thanks,
Dave

Both tables are blue label. I am told the Professional is newer and different then the 7’ pro am.

Just did some of these tests and at slow speeds it appears to bank as you would expect.
I am not sure how to show you what’s different about this table. I am trying to figure out a shot that i can show on a video what’s going on differently then other tables.

I am going to watch a few more of your videos and try and find something that I can repost.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Both tables are blue label. I am told the Professional is newer and different then the 7’ pro am.

Just did some of these tests and at slow speeds it appears to bank as you would expect.
I am not sure how to show you what’s different about this table. I am trying to figure out a shot that i can show on a video what’s going on differently then other tables.

I am going to watch a few more of your videos and try and find something that I can repost.
Thanks for the info. If you post a video, please include the kick/bank test shots. I look forward to seeing your video.

Thanks,
Dave