HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

source.gif

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Be very careful sending any money to
Krown Cues Christopher Walker.
His reputation could not be worse.
With all the great cues out there why would anyone buy one of those crappy Krown Cues

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you played with one recently? I have. It was received when promised with no drama

Happy to hear that. How long were you on the wait list?

PS I hope to receive one soon. I am anxious to see and use one of them

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Don't remember for sure but it wasn't too long. I believe I got it about a year ago. The LD shaft (not carbon) plays decent.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't remember for sure but it wasn't too long. I believe I got it about a year ago. The LD shaft (not carbon) plays decent.

Then you must have purchased a pre-made auction cue and were not one of the customers who have been waiting years and years for their cues and for their prepayments have only received promises or been told lies.

For those unfamiliar with the Krown story, in a nutshell Chris Walker collected tens of thousands of dollars in deposits and instead of delivering cues, has only handed-out excuses. Based on Krowns own published refund list, there is probably $75,000 in outstanding prepaid orders with no dates certain of completion.

Meanwhile he rides around in a Mercedes purchased earlier this year and he refers to the backorder list like it was a disease.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Krown cues is permanently banned from AZ Billiards and most of the
Facebook groups including OBM.
Rep points on AZ don't mean as much as they once did, but when your rep is solid red
like Klown, most buyers will avoid buying from you.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's a hack cue assembler who has screwed countless people and has little desire to fulfill the 80+ customers that have paid in full for cues. He claims to be this master cuemaker with 20 plus years experience when in fact he's only been at it around 7 yrs. He has amateur knowledge of cue assembly and wood characteristics.

In short, buy any other cue than a Krown made by Walker.

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When he can make a cue in a few hours why does he have a backlog of orders? Lol.

I’m on a FB billiards group he’s on, I think he’s the administrator or owner. He posts a new cue auction every week. He also likes to post professional sounding things about his great cue company. All BS. I’d rather have $30 cue bought at Kmart.