motor pulleys

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Looking for a cheap supply house for these type of pulleys and belts. Someone here gave me a place years ago and I never bookmarked the site. Looking to modify my microlux lathe power feed. Any help appreciated
Dave
nfnjdmfj,,.jpg

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If cheap is not the main requirement I can pm you where to get them. I have always thought they were an expensive type of pulley. The belts are not that bad though.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
If cheap is not the main requirement I can pm you where to get them. I have always thought they were an expensive type of pulley. The belts are not that bad though.
Cheap is the main thing, as the real money will be spent on the motor controller to regulate the power feed. I wish I saved the site I got the others from....sucks to get old and forget....
Dave

billsey

Registered
What's the belt width and pitch of the 'bumps'? Looks like it's larger than a GT2 style, but it might be one of the other fairly common ones.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Did that source in the PM look reasonable ? I'd be interested in your experience with them if you go that route.

Dave

Yes, that's where I'll be going thru. Looks like coming from China, but the prices are good.
Thanks Dave
Dave