Chicago AZers Get Together II

Pick a saturday in June.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its time again for our annual Chicago AZers get together. This year it's going to be at Chris's on the North side. We have to figure out a date that works for the majority. If your interested in attending, please post to this thread so I can PM you any info on event.
We did this last year and had great time. Want to make this 2nd one even better. If you have any questions please pm or post here.
I will be making a poll for dates that you can vote on or you can suggest dates here.

Attachments

• chris-0511112006.jpg
    chris-0511112006.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Please put me on the "notify" list. My schedule is kind of crazy and chances are I won't be able to make it, but I'd like to know.

Thanks for orgainzing this.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Please put me on the "notify" list. My schedule is kind of crazy and chances are I won't be able to make it, but I'd like to know.

Thanks for orgainzing this.

-
Diddoz

That's a great choice of location.

Rob.M

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Glad you're coming to defend your Scotch doubles title. your teammate "Chicago RJ" says he will try and make it.

Only he was not my partner.. I wish he was (no offense to the guy who was ;) dogginda9 was partners with Kobachi... and they cleaned up...

But I'll show up anyways.... because this year it should be "bar box" tourney since Chris just got a bunch of new Diamond 7 footers !!! Heck, I'll even take you as my partner ...lol

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its on now!

Only he was not my partner.. I wish he was (no offense to the guy who was ;) dogginda9 was partners with Kobachi... and they cleaned up...

But I'll show up anyways.... because this year it should be "bar box" tourney since Chris just got a bunch of new Diamond 7 footers !!! Heck, I'll even take you as my partner ...lol

No he didn't!
Im no dogginda9 but I can hold my own on a bar box. I think the wolffin has officially begun.