Detroit- help?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I have thoroughly reviewed your post history and determined I would actually consider it...but I'm down in Ohio for work tonight.

But still..it was a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have thoroughly reviewed your post history and determined I would actually consider it...but I'm down in Ohio for work tonight.

But still..it was a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's logical.

Dammit!

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Sure

Well, there is nothing down there. your a good 30-minute uber ride to a decent table as far as I know. I'm pretty tired but I could pick up a 5 hour and hit a few hundred more today. :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Balls: you on my ignore list. Gfy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190820-212857.jpg
    Screenshot_20190820-212857.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 307

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I been dowtown Detroit all day...if I saw your post while I was still down there, I might have met up with you.

From some of your previous posts, I could see myself punching you in the face. But maybe you aren't such a bad guy.

Curious, where you in the D for work, family or pleasure?

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Balls: you on my ignore list. Gfy

Well talking to you it's kinda like that. Seriously, I sold the pool hall tour bus a long time ago and no I don't want to play pool with you. Go hit flight club, It might help your attitude.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I been dowtown Detroit all day...if I saw your post while I was still down there, I might have met up with you.

From some of your previous posts, I could see myself punching you in the face. But maybe you aren't such a bad guy.

Nice ride...I was just passing thru on a connecting flight, as a hobo is inclined to do.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hahahah...punch face?! Everybody likes me coz I makes all balls and collects money

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I just landed in DC. Got on a standby to different airport and now I get to take $80 cab ride to different airport :mad: