Lucasi Carbon Fiber

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe this should go in Ask a Cuemaker. Has anyone had their hands on the new Lucasi Carbon Fiber shaft. If so, what are your opinions on how they play?
I have heard that they may be taking pre orders now. And I am assuming they will be somewhat similar to Predator both in construction and price. Thanks for you help.
Terry Aeschliman Galveston Indiana 765 434 5131

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe this should go in Ask a Cuemaker. Has anyone had their hands on the new Lucasi Carbon Fiber shaft. If so, what are your opinions on how they play?
I have heard that they may be taking pre orders now. And I am assuming they will be somewhat similar to Predator both in construction and price. Thanks for you help.
Try asking in the main forum. I haven't seen any news of a Lucasi CF shaft.But if it's a pre order as you say, obviously no one have tried the shaft yet.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try asking in the main forum. I haven't seen any news of a Lucasi CF shaft.But if it's a pre order as you say, obviously no one have tried the shaft yet.

Obviously someone had to have tried one, because that would be humiliating for a company to launch a product with no testing.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AFAIK its not even out yet. Lot of web scuttlebutt but nothing concrete. Call Cue-and Case and ask them directly. https://www.cueandcase.com/billiard-cues/pool-cue-shafts/technology-pool-cue-shafts/#pageId=3 I'm guessing the shaft will be of Asian origin. REVO's are made in Boston.