brackets

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been looking every day also. I thought that last year they had the brackets up two weeks before. Getting close and kinda depends when I am going to head over that way.

CaPoolFan

CAPOOLFAN
Silver Member
me too

I remember also they were up early. I just made it final im leaving Thur. the 13th. Im in the Fresno Visalia area ur in Bakersfield right?

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah in Bakersfield. Gonna head over early Friday. Have Friday off so no reason to get over Thursday night at 11PM. Get over Friday at 11AM and just as good.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Our computer guru is in the process fodoing the dreaws and tables assignment layouts. That will take a couple of days.

The expect the charts to be posted (hopefully) by the 12th - but for sure by the 13th. Remember, once they are up and posted it becomes quite difficult to make changes. It seems every year there are always some lat minute changes that we like to get into the system before we print and mis-inform players or teams.

There are over 6700 players in 20+ divisions. The real problem is scheduling the tables - so the seniors don't play back to back to back - and similar things.

We are also adding a LOT of new stuff to the CTS system.

If you click on the player on the charts, all their matches are highlighted.

This year you can sign up for FREE texting/e-mailing of match updates and results. This is Way Cool!!!!

Also the US Open 10-Ball will be on the CTS system BUT the current tables in play will show a game by game update complete with each player's history from the charts.

Every year it will be better and better!

Don't forget that TAR (the action report) will be streaming the GrandMasters and the US open 10-ball. FREE FEED!!! You can watch it on our sites (www.playbca.com or www.playcsipool.com) or TAR or Ustream.

Mark Griffin, CEO
CSI-BCAPL

Last edited:

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
9 Ball Challenge

I hope they post the brackets for the 9 Ball Challenge soon!!!!!

That event started today at 9 am.

Holly?? You are in the loop. Do you know when??:)

Rackboy1126

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9-Ball Challenge ?

Does anyone know if they are actually planning on posting the 9-Ball brackets???