2011 BCAPL Nationals Event Newsletter / Program Up on the Site :)

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

The 2011 event newsletter / program (all 24 glossy pages) is complete and up on the BCAPL site.There are tons of information about everything associated with our May series of events including...yes!!! the BCAPL National 9-Ball Championships being brought back and added to the BCAPL 8-Ball Championships! Give me a woot woot!

Sorry got carried away :) we are so happy to be able to offer more opportunities to play for as many players as possible.

Happy reading and we all look forward to seeing you at the Riviera in May 2011.

http://playbca.com/Events/2011BCAPL8BallNationalChampionships.aspx

All the best,
Holly

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BCAPL National newsletter

Hope everyone looks this over.

Riviera rates as low as $60
More events - including National 9-Ball (Teams and singles)
US Open One Pocket & US Open 10-Ball

Room reservations are filling up fast - MUCH faster than last year!

Free TAR feed on Pro events in Riviera rooms only!!

Mark Griffin,
BCAPL

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope everyone looks this over.

Riviera rates as low as $60
More events - including National 9-Ball (Teams and singles)
US Open One Pocket & US Open 10-Ball

Room reservations are filling up fast - MUCH faster than last year!

Free TAR feed on Pro events in Riviera rooms only!!

Mark Griffin,
BCAPL

If anybody has a Riviera Players card, they may be able to get even cheaper rates. I booked mine, got some nights as cheap as $25.
Looking forward to the tournament.:smile:

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Chris,

Glad your making it this spring. This particular year I believe is the most diverse ever!

In addition to the BCAPL National 8-Ball Championships divisions and the 9-Ball Challenge (which it entering it's I believe 4th year) we also have expanded to include the following:

BCAPL 9-Ball Open Singles (May 12th - One day only)
BCAPL 9-ball Teams (Sat. & Sun. May 21-22)

Activities:
14.1 High Run Contests (which will be held on two 9' tables in the Grande Ballroom). This will be a lot of fun and a great way to introduce to those are rarely see or exposted to straight pool a little bit about it. We will have amatuer and pro competitions, we're looking at awards for daily hi-runs, accumulative hi runs...for example

The Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) Challenge the Stars is back on Tuesday, May 17th. With a little twist. This particular year is a specific fundraiser to support training and coaching for the U.S Junior team to the Junior World Championship :)

Also in the Pro Arena we will again have a 1.5 week long of hi level play!
May 12-15 is the 12th U.S. Open One Pocket Championship
May 16-21 is the 3rd U.S. Open 10-Ball Championship
Entries on these two events are coming in daily. With only 64 spots for the 1P and 96 for the 10-Ball it looks like the fields will be full way before the events. There are also qualifiers taking place around North America for both. For more information on the pro arena events go to www.playcsipool.com under the events tab you will find separate pages for each the 1P and 10B.

All the best,
Holly :)