3D Cue Rendering Service

jimmy91988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   1
Ever wanted to see a 3D rendering of your own cue design? Well here's your chance.

I love cues and love seeing them come to life from design to a reality. Unfortunately, I could never afford the one's I dream of so I started designing cues in CAD to partly satisfy the itch.

If anyone is interested, renderings would be $15+ per design depending on how intricate it is.

Here are example renderings of what you will receive.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Last edited:

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is really a cool service... and very well executed.

If I was ever ordering a custom cue, I would have one of these created and sent to the cue maker along with my order form.

That way, there is nothing lost in translation, and I know the cue will be 100% what I'm looking for when it's finally complete... 3 years after the original ETA.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah I would be very interested in this as well. You should create a simple webpage using Wiz or something and see if you can get a link stickied. Do you design cues as well from ideas others have and then create the drawing?

jimmy91988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   1
@Mikey Town Thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it

@johnnysd I have designed a few cues based on what I like in other designs but I generally get criteria from the client and bring their imagination to a rendering.

randyg00

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow this is amazing! Do you have facebook? I know a lot of people would be interested in your services including myself!

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will do a full review later but I couldn't recommend the service enough. Here is the render he did of my future Tascarella.

Very responsive, detail oriented and customer focused. I know I will be using him to help visualize and design future cue designs.

Attachments

• John Plunket Cue 3.jpg
    John Plunket Cue 3.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,094

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now all you need is some of your digital output to be available to mesh with the cuemaker's cad machine software so it can step right into producing the parts :D:D:D

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You might want to consider creating your cylinders with a taper so when showing the cue from the straight on side view the cue looks more realistic.... As a little visual slight of hand you might be able to get your virtual camera angle setup to make it apear as though the cue is tapered like I did with my archaic software in the pic below.. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 680

1pocketjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If I send a pic of my Gus Szamboti cue do I receive a drawing with all 5 views as shown hear or is the cost 15.00 per view