Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Custom fullsplice cues made by Shurikencues. butterfly hornbeam cuemaker master
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com
Anton_Bzh3 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

10-02-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
So is not the exact same cue....?

Do you actually build cues anton, or just sell them?
Same model, different cues. Mine is built by Shurikencues - totally different cuebuilding team than Willie Blade.
I am the part of a team, I am actually build cues, not just sell them.

Nothing tricky. It's just fullsplice cuebuilding technology which every one from my team knows professionaly and practice for many years. We can make for you totally unique top quality custom cue with any splice geometry and any wood order you choose.

Old
  (#17)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

10-04-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton_Bzh3 View Post
Same model, different cues. Mine is built by Shurikencues - totally different cuebuilding team than Willie Blade.
I am the part of a team, I am actually build cues, not just sell them.

Nothing tricky. It's just fullsplice cuebuilding technology which every one from my team knows professionaly and practice for many years. We can make for you totally unique top quality custom cue with any splice geometry and any wood order you choose.
I see now they are different cues, hadn't noticed the different pins. Are there any reviews of Shurikencues on AZbilliards?

Old
  (#18)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

10-05-2019, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I see now they are different cues, hadn't noticed the different pins. Are there any reviews of Shurikencues on AZbilliards?
Unfortunately no reviews on AZB yet. We are looking for you our first AZB customer. Be sure you'll get top quality custom cue with good price.
For example this classic fullsplice cue made of Lapacho (Ipe) and Hornbeam costs only $300 shipped:

Wood properties of Ipe are close to Ebony. Here you can compare it yourself:
https://www.wood-database.com/ipe/
https://www.wood-database.com/african-blackwood/

For now we have only our standard metric pins and Uni-loc quick release. If we geather 5 customers at once for 3\8x10 - we'll make it.

Old
  (#19)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

10-10-2019, 03:00 PM

Fullsplice cue made of Wenge is up for orders! Custom parameters, free shipping worldwide, paypal payment, $350

Online store: shurikencues.com
Group on Facebook
Email: shurikencues@gmail.com
Instagram

Old
  (#20)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

10-16-2019, 04:26 AM

Beautiful top quality fullsplice Wenge cue with your custom parameters is up for orders. $350 shipped, Paypal payment.

http://shurikencues.com
shurikencues@gmail.com

Old
  (#21)
SpiderWeb
iisgone@yahoo.com
SpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-23-2019, 08:07 PM

I want to see some pictures of your shop now.

Old
  (#22)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

10-25-2019, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWeb View Post
I want to see some pictures of your shop now.
We have only online shop here: http://shurikencues.com

If you have some cooperation ideas welcome to PM or email: shurikencues@gmail.com

We can offer top quality cues and cue blanks retail and wholesale, huge volume of wood different breeds and colors, total customization and pleasant prices.
We are always glad to discuss partnership, especially long term.

Old
  (#23)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

10-29-2019, 02:40 PM

We have huge color palette of dyed Hornbeam. Feel free to choose your own colors and splices geometry for a brand new custom fullsplice cue.

http://shurikencues.com/

Old
  (#24)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

11-01-2019, 03:53 PM

Get ready for Black Friday SALE 11/11/2019!
Top quality custom professional fullsplice cues with 30% discount on shurikencues.com

Old
  (#25)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

11-04-2019, 10:58 AM

Shuriken cues are made strict to canonical fullsplice gluening technology. As a result we get smoother borders, sharper peaks, stronger connection between splices which lead to more natural pure wood solid hit.

Custom fullsplice cues and cue blanks by Shurikencues are up for orders. Welcome to our store shurikencues.com

30% discount on any cue 11/11/2019

Old
  (#26)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

11-08-2019, 07:30 AM

3/8-10 joints are available on your custom cues, but cost some extras.
Joint protectors, extensions, extra shafts with custom tapers you could find on accessories page of our store shurikencues.com

Feel free email us now to discuss your fullsplice wishes so we be ready to start making your order 11/11/2019 - the date when Black Friday starts on our store. 30% discount on any custom cue. Wood, splices geometry, colors, joints, tips, tapers are all custom.

shurikencues@gmail.com

Old
  (#27)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

11-11-2019, 07:10 AM

SALE! SALE! SALE!
30% discount on any Shuriken fullsplice cue TODAY!

40% discount on any cue for those who subscribe to our FB page https://www.facebook.com/shurikencues/ and share the top pinned post to their timeline!

shurikencues.com custom fullsplice cues for any billiards sports - Pool, Carom, Snooker, Pyramid.

Discount covers any cues and any custom changes to listed models on our store shurikencues.com
Such as:
- splice geometry, number of splices, additional splices, deductional splices.
- wood order, wood color, wood texture.
- Exclusive orders with rare expensive wood such as Cocobolo are welcome and also go with discounts.
- if you want to order just a cue butt it also goes with discount.
- weight, length, tip/butt diameters, shaft taper, balance point, ferrule/fiber, cue geometry (1/2, 3/4), bevel for snooker cues and so on.

Discount not covers accessories. Joints, joint protectors, extensions, cue cases.

Paypal payment, free Worldwide shipping, estimated processing time about 1 Month.
Looking forward your orders!
Shuriken Cues Team

shurikencues.com

P.S. Please don't forget how strong our love to custom geometry and color combinations. Exclusive, unique, original cues are our passion

Old
  (#28)
Anton_Bzh3
bzhtry@gmail.com

11-19-2019, 02:19 PM

Today Ill show you how to customize any Shurikencues fullsplice model with any desired wood.

As an example I will take a model called Tulip Harlequin.
Lacewood bottom and colored Hornbeam splices in exact this sequence with white center and white top thats what distinguish this model from other and make it unique.

see more photos of Tulip Harlequin

But at the base of this model its just splices geometry called Tulip, and you can arrange wood of this splices whatever sequence you desire without any changes of total price. Exceptions are Cocobolo, Ebony and similar royal expensive woodbreeds.
Feel free to ask about any wood availability, we always have something interesting to offer. And dont forget we have Black Friday sale now, so you have perfect opportunity to get top quality custom unique fullsplice cue for cheap.

With this simple constructor on the image above Ive visualised some color combinations for this Tulip. Nothing changed in splices geometry, but wood on splices have changed. Same principle works with any other model on http://shurikencues.com/
This constructor is manually yet, but still it would be very interesting and useful for us if you comment or email with your color/pattern ideas for this Tulip splices.

For example the top model with colored splices on the image above looks like:

top white
1 blue
2 green
3 violet
4 yellow
5 black
center white
bottom lapacho

Send us any your variants using that formatting and well post visualisation of it. Comment or email: shurikencues@gmail.com

Next time Ill write about custom splice geometry. It reveals huge opportunities in custom fullsplice cuebuilding.
Feel free to email us with any questions: shurikencues@gmail.com
Shurikencues team

Follow us on FB
https://www.facebook.com/shurikencues

Visit our store
http://shurikencues.com/

P.S.
30% discount for Black Friday sale is still active on our store.
Looking forward your comments with color ideas for Tulip model.

Old
  (#29)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member
deanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-29-2019, 07:15 PM

i had one of these
just to try it out

i really liked it too
funny hit,in a good way

steve smith AKA Lizard fell in love with it
so i gave it to him for old times sake

he reported back that he loved it
that's been a while
you know poolplayers

they always sell

Old
  (#30)
Eugene Ivantsov
AzB Silver Member
Eugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Ivantsov has a reputation beyond repute

12-02-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
i had one of these
just to try it out

i really liked it too
funny hit,in a good way

steve smith AKA Lizard fell in love with it
so i gave it to him for old times sake

he reported back that he loved it
that's been a while
you know poolplayers

they always sell
You bought one from me, it's Willie Blade cue.
If I'm not mistaken, you bought one of wenge and hornbeam.

Cue maker, also building blanks for cues.

My Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EugeneIvantsov7

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Tags
butterfly, cuemaker, custom cues, fullsplice, shurikencues

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: