Old
  (#61)
Marky Mark
AzB Silver Member
Marky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond reputeMarky Mark has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 11:12 PM

My12.4 is out for retipping so I decided to use my Cynergy which I bought in March. This was the first time I used the shaft. The hit is indeed solid but in my opinion not close to how a wood shaft feels. It does feel as crisp or sharp as a wood shaft.

The shaft plays great for the most part. With the exception of experiencing vibrations on certain shots where I apply about 1-2 tips of side spin. I have not experienced vibrations on my 314-3, Vantage and 12.4 Revo/12.9 Revo. This to me is the biggest downer.

I don’t get bothered by the taper at all even if I play 99% of the with my 12.4. The Sniper tip is not bad but I use Hard tips on all my shafts...I will give it another go this weekend but I doubt that I will switch to this from the Revo.

Player: Predator Blak 3-3
Shafts: 12.4 & 12.9 Revo
Breaker: BK Rush
BK Rush test shots: https://youtu.be/v0dlf8-jcLM

Last edited by Marky Mark; 10-17-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: