Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
SpotOn
AzB Bronze Member
SpotOn is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

09-24-2019, 06:26 PM

I just got done having CPBA installed on my 8' table. Love the cloth and the speed. My installer was impressed with the product and the cost. He said he might make it is go-to product moving forward.

Old
  (#17)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

10-01-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
I just got done having CPBA installed on my 8' table. Love the cloth and the speed. My installer was impressed with the product and the cost. He said he might make it is go-to product moving forward.
Testing it on 12 valleys and 2 diamonds right now. I already have mid-west distribution set up with CPBA, we are going to rebrand it as our house brand. Price and Quality are there. Especially for the room owner that is going to replace annually.

Trent from Toledo

Grades
Old
  (#18)
rsmith_1972
AzB Silver Member
rsmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond reputersmith_1972 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

Grades - 10-22-2019, 12:54 PM

Trent,

What are the grades of the product and what are their comparison to?

Ie professional = hr 860 etc?

V/r
Richard

Richard Smith

Old
  (#19)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmith_1972 View Post
Trent,

What are the grades of the product and what are their comparison to?

Ie professional = hr 860 etc?

V/r
Richard
I compare it to 860. Color is not the same of course.

Trent

Old
  (#20)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

11-07-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
I compare it to 860. Color is not the same of course.

Trent
Have it on 12 tables in a BUSY Pool Hall since August and the CPBA is very comparable to Simonis 860. Plays fast and has shown to wear the same to!

Trent from Toledo

Last edited by trentfromtoledo; 11-08-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Old
  (#21)
czieg98629
AzB Bronze Member
czieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond reputeczieg98629 has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 08:17 AM

What about Championship Cloth? They seem to hold up for us?

Will
http://www.ErasableTournamentBrackets.com

Old
  (#22)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

11-22-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by czieg98629 View Post
What about Championship Cloth? They seem to hold up for us?

Will
http://www.ErasableTournamentBrackets.com
Depends on which version of Championship. "felt" or even a "woven" is not comparable at all.

Their Worsted cloth Championship Tour Edition 30/30 is the only thing comparable. The cost is at least 50% more than CPBA.

Trent from Toledo

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: