Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page The "why" of the success of CTE and the coaching of Stan Shuffett
Page 9 of 9 « First 789

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#121)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
11-01-2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
I fully agree with everything you just said! Our country should be very proud of Tyler Styer's determination, talent, and competitive spirit.

To attribute his success to a system is naive.

Respectfully,

BOXCAR
Tyler himself attributes a good deal of his success to CTE. He is clear that aiming accurately is an extremely important foundation for the rest of tasks needed to be a successful player.

And to your silly comment about business being slow....nah I am just in the position where I have a great staff that can do the work leaving me to direct my attention where I feel like.

If you don't want to see the links in my signature you can turn signatures off. I would be quite silly if I didn't use the tools provided to show the readers a link to my billiard related business.

But, feel free to continue to detract from the topic. That ALWAYS works.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#122)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-01-2019, 01:36 PM

"And to your silly comment about business being slow....nah I am just in the position where I have a great staff that can do the work leaving me to direct my attention where I feel like."

Congratulations on your success. Hard work and fair prices truly do pay off. I wish you continued prosperity in the future.

Page 9 of 9 « First 789

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: