AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page From TX to MN...what did I do?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-15-2019, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d8nk View Post
To close the doors on this story I figure I should update you guys. In the end I did not go down to TX and get the table. It was just too complicated or too expensive to make it work depending on which route I went.

It worked out for the best as it turns out the man selling the table was regretting letting it go and was thrilled when I backed out of the deal! He said I was the best high bidder who did not buy his table

To top it off after months of scouring the web and talking with all kinds of folks coast to coast guess what pops up on CL today....A 9' Pro Diamond... I will share the rest of that story in a new post

Well you tried. Happy to hear your story is headed in a different direction. Keep us posted!

Trent from Toledo

Old
  (#17)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-15-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d8nk View Post
To close the doors on this story I figure I should update you guys. In the end I did not go down to TX and get the table. It was just too complicated or too expensive to make it work depending on which route I went.

It worked out for the best as it turns out the man selling the table was regretting letting it go and was thrilled when I backed out of the deal! He said I was the best high bidder who did not buy his table

To top it off after months of scouring the web and talking with all kinds of folks coast to coast guess what pops up on CL today....A 9' Pro Diamond... I will share the rest of that story in a new post
Santa will never let you down.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: