Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Dems Forgot to Strike This in their Crooked Plot to Remove Trump
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Dems Forgot to Strike This in their Crooked Plot to Remove Trump
Old
  (#1)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

Dems Forgot to Strike This in their Crooked Plot to Remove Trump - 11-22-2019, 06:17 AM

GOP Leader Drops BOMB on Schiff Ė Points to Committee Rule that Must Allow Republicans Day to Call Witnesses Ė

from the conned lib triggering GateWay Pundit

Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy posted a letter signed by the House Intelligence Oversight Committee to Pencil Neck Adam Schiff.

In his letter Rep. McCarthy cites House Rule XI, Cause 2(j)(1) The Minority Rule on calling witnesses. This rule allows the Minority to call any witnesses they want on at least one day of a congressional hearing, upon notifying the Committee chairman, which the Republicans did this morning.

According to the rule Democrats must allow Republicans at least one day to call any witnesses they want for at least one day of testimony.

Republicans sent of the letter this morning.

Pelosi and her Lawfare crew of condescending coup criminals overlooked the rule and didnít change or strike it when they changed the other House rules for impeachment!

Hereís the rule in context:

The Minority Witness Rule (Clause 2(j)(1) of Rule XI) Ė The Minority is entitled to one additional day of related hearings at which to call their own witnesses if a majority of the Minority Members make their demand before the committee�s hearing is gaveled closed.

Letís see if Democrats break this rule in their race to impeach President Trump.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-22-2019, 08:28 AM

OH yes.
From the days the dems were screaming about the rights of the minority.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

ďNothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.Ē---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#3)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 09:08 AM

schiftft and the political activist whistleblower, that's your call. To the testifying table. Oh, we'll need your right hand up schiffty for an oath. TY.

The rail is your best friend.

A Real Schiffty Impeachment
Old
  (#4)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

A Real Schiffty Impeachment - 11-22-2019, 10:40 AM

A Real Schiffty Impeachment

https://youtu.be/zhS2kKQSzCw

( about 3 minutes )

Old
  (#5)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 11:14 AM

It may not matter, but I seem to recall that this is an inquiry, not a hearing, similar to a
Grand Jury Preceding. The actual hearing would occur in the committee that actually
charges articles of impeachment. Would that be Judiciary?
...or maybe that's why Schiff is bringing down the gavel as he starts his last sentence,
His timing is really pretty good. He speaks that last word and doesn't miss a beat - adjourned! Bang!
If PRED has quoted that rule and it's correct, that letter may have come after the gavel, in which
case it wouldn't matter.
But really, does any of this really matter? Is there really any question about how this
all will turn out. I'm sure both sides in the House and Senate hold out some kind of hope,
but we all know better, right?

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 11-22-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Old
  (#6)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
It may not matter, but I seem to recall that this is an inquiry, not a hearing, similar to a
Grand Jury Preceding. The actual hearing would occur in the committee that actually
charges articles of impeachment. Would that be Judiciary?
...or maybe that's why Schiff is bringing down the gavel as he starts his last sentence,
His timing is really pretty good. He speaks that last word and doesn't miss a beat - adjourned! Bang!
If PRED has quoted that rule and it's correct, that letter may have come after the gavel, in which
case it wouldn't matter.
But really, does any of this really matter? Is there really any question about how this
all will turn out. I'm sure both sides in the House and Senate hold out some kind of hope,
but we all know better, right?
It's in impeachment inquiry and they will vote to send this to the Senate. Which is what they should do when they have enough hearsay evidence... that's what I always did on cases. Prosecutors loved me

bottom line, if they had something, there would be more than a few GOP that would vote to convict. Trump has pissed off a lot off folks on both sides. But, if they are hanging their hat on hearsay, there done, toast, it's over. No GOP is going to convict on this bull shit, nobody. and the GOP are not like dems, they don't mind going rogue and don't stick together like dems.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#7)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 01:36 PM

Here is a link to the story, which includes the letter McCarthy sent.

https://tinyurl.com/vk28hjl

Will be interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

Dan White

Old
  (#8)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
It's in impeachment inquiry and they will vote to send this to the Senate. Which is what they should do when they have enough hearsay evidence... that's what I always did on cases. Prosecutors loved me

bottom line, if they had something, there would be more than a few GOP that would vote to convict. Trump has pissed off a lot off folks on both sides. But, if they are hanging their hat on hearsay, there done, toast, it's over. No GOP is going to convict on this bull shit, nobody. and the GOP are not like dems, they don't mind going rogue and don't stick together like dems.
I heard this has to go to, I believe, House Judiciary to actually charge and vote, but I may
have misunderstood or be mistaken. Then on to the Senate for a trial. Iím not sure that
people providing first hand accounts is really hearsay, I guess itís all in your perspective.
I do believe youíre correct, no GOP is ever going to convict, or remove regardless of the
any evidence. At this point even if every accusation was proven to the satisfaction of every
American citizen, for the GOP to vote to convict and / or remove would be like admitting
they were wrong. When was the last time anyone knows of a politician doing that?
This whole exercise is pointless as far as Iím concerned. Anything of any consequence
will have to happen after he leaves office in an actual court then heíll either be guilty
or innocent, but at that point either way it wonít matter anymore

Old
  (#9)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
I heard this has to go to, I believe, House Judiciary to actually charge and vote, but I may
have misunderstood or be mistaken. Then on to the Senate for a trial. Iím not sure that
people providing first hand accounts is really hearsay, I guess itís all in your perspective.
I do believe youíre correct, no GOP is ever going to convict, or remove regardless of the
any evidence. At this point even if every accusation was proven to the satisfaction of every
American citizen, for the GOP to vote to convict and / or remove would be like admitting
they were wrong. When was the last time anyone knows of a politician doing that?
This whole exercise is pointless as far as Iím concerned. Anything of any consequence
will have to happen after he leaves office in an actual court then heíll either be guilty
or innocent, but at that point either way it wonít matter anymore
I agree. Virtually every Republican in America feels that he is innocent and most didn't even watch the hearings. Possibly he is. I watched virtually the whole thing.
The fact that Americans refused to watch it tells me that this the American people are weak and easily manipulated.
What if this was reversed? A Democratic President accused of similar charges and most of the Democrats in America won't even pay any attention to the evidence?
The Republicans would be outraged. Certainly most on here would be outraged.

Fox News reported the other day that 27% of American men care more about their favorite team winning a championship than who wins the Presidency.
What does this tell us about America?
Sad!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#10)
gsm1sw
Banger by birth

gsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond reputegsm1sw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-23-2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
The fact that Americans refused to watch it tells me that this the American people are weak and easily manipulated.
It tells me that most Americans know that the "evidence" the dems are using is just a bunch crap just like the Mueller report, so why bother watching another circus.

There are no stupid questions but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Old
  (#11)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
I agree. Virtually every Republican in America feels that he is innocent and most didn't even watch the hearings. Possibly he is. I watched virtually the whole thing.
What if this was reversed? A Democratic President accused of similar charges and most of the Democrats in America won't even pay any attention to the evidence?
The Republicans would be outraged. Certainly most on here would be outraged.

Fox News reported the other day that 27% of American men care more about their favorite team winning a championship than who wins the Presidency.
What does this tell us about America?
Sad!
Patriots are not weak and easily manipulated. They already knew this theatrical nonsense was going to blow up into a nothing burger just as the Kavanaugh impeachment rhetoric, the stripper nonsense and all the other Democratic crybaby violent behavior will not change voters minds for the next election. It is now sealed.
The weak and easily manipulated listen to NPR, CNN and other mainstream rubbish. On to the next coup attempt!

Last edited by tableroll; 11-23-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Old
  (#12)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-23-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
To make broad assumptions about the American people or any group for that matter is wrong and potentially dangerous. I don't know any American that "refused" to watch it. Was anyone required to watch it? I don't believe so.

I, unlike many working Americans, have an office job and internet connection all day long. I, like many working Americans, don't have the time to spend hours watching something I can not control. That does not mean I'm not paying attention and concerned about the outcome. American's are not weak and easily manipulated just because they are not watching this debacle of the American political system perpetrated by people with an agenda funded by American taxpayers who have countless hours to fabricate fictional outcomes.

Facts are the facts. Facts combined with a timeline of events leads to rational conclusions. If you want to know how weak or strong the American people are, you know the basket of degenerates, the quiet ones who go on with their daily business, the flyover states, the bible belt, the preppers, the NRA, go ahead and impeach President Trump. The second civil war just might begin.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#13)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm1sw View Post
It tells me that most Americans know that the "evidence" the dems are using is just a bunch crap just like the Mueller report, so why bother watching another circus.
I assume you didn't watch it.

Old
  (#14)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-23-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
Patriots are not weak and easily manipulated. They already knew this theatrical nonsense was going to blow up into a nothing burger just as the Kavanaugh impeachment rhetoric, the stripper nonsense and all the other Democratic crybaby violent behavior will not change voters minds for the next election. It is now sealed.
The weak and easily manipulated listen to NPR, CNN and other mainstream rubbish. On to the next coup attempt!

Americans should not be afraid to listen to what is presented and evaluate what they hear. True patriots are not afraid to hear all sides of an argument and then decide what is real. Not decide beforehand.
Once you decide that only one source is telling you the truth, you become very vulnerable.
I listened to everything that was said very carefully. I WANTED to hear a refutation but I WASN"T AFRAID TO LISTEN!

Old
  (#15)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-23-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
To make broad assumptions about the American people or any group for that matter is wrong and potentially dangerous. I don't know any American that "refused" to watch it. Was anyone required to watch it? I don't believe so.

I, unlike many working Americans, have an office job and internet connection all day long. I, like many working Americans, don't have the time to spend hours watching something I can not control. That does not mean I'm not paying attention and concerned about the outcome. American's are not weak and easily manipulated just because they are not watching this debacle of the American political system perpetrated by people with an agenda funded by American taxpayers who have countless hours to fabricate fictional outcomes.

Facts are the facts. Facts combined with a timeline of events leads to rational conclusions. If you want to know how weak or strong the American people are, you know the basket of degenerates, the quiet ones who go on with their daily business, the flyover states, the bible belt, the preppers, the NRA, go ahead and impeach President Trump. The second civil war just might begin.
" I don't know any American that "refused" to watch it."

WOW! That's impressive, Jason. I do.
Stay away from Facebook. You'll see a shitpot full of people who refused to watch that travesty.
Don't come to West Virginia. Most are Trumpers who wouldn't have turned that "witch hunt" on even if you told them they couldn't deer hunt this year!

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: