Need help identifying pool table
Old
  (#1)
Purehoney234
AzB Bronze Member
Purehoney234 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Need help identifying pool table - 11-22-2019, 02:36 PM

We inherited a pool table with our current home and I canít find anything that indicates the manufacturer of this table. Iíve checked the sides, top, and bottom thoroughly. The only thing distinguishing is that the pockets have a rose insignia on them. It is a standard 9 foot table. Does anyone happen to know what it might be?
Attached Images

Last edited by Purehoney234; 11-22-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Old
  (#2)
pocket
AzB Silver Member
pocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purehoney234 View Post
We inherited a pool table with our current home and I canít find anything that indicates the manufacturer of this table. Iíve checked the sides, top, and bottom thoroughly. The only thing distinguishing is that the pockets have a rose insignia on them. It is a standard 9 foot table. Does anyone happen to know what it might be?
Uh, an image might help.

Old
  (#3)
Purehoney234
AzB Bronze Member

11-22-2019, 02:51 PM

there we go! I had the wrong image size

Last edited by Purehoney234; 11-22-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Old
  (#4)
rexus31
AzB Silver Member
rexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 542

11-22-2019, 02:56 PM

A picture of the whole table would be beneficial.

"What 'aint no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

Old
  (#5)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 03:09 PM

While we're at it, can someone please help me identify this car?
Attached Images

Old
  (#6)
Purehoney234
AzB Bronze Member

11-22-2019, 03:09 PM

Here is the table
Attached Images

Old
  (#7)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 825

11-22-2019, 03:41 PM

Looks like a Prescott by Connelly Billiards, part of the Plateau Collection.

Run racks, not your mouth.

Old
  (#8)
Purehoney234
AzB Bronze Member

11-22-2019, 03:42 PM

Iíll look into that. Thank you!

Old
  (#9)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
While we're at it, can someone please help me identify this car?
Dude that's mine!! Fill the gas tank before you bring it back this time.

Old
  (#10)
Purehoney234
AzB Bronze Member

11-22-2019, 04:09 PM

The symbol on the pockets appears to be different than the Prescott model. Does that change the likelihood of it being the same? And is there any way to know for sure who the manufacturer is without identification? Is there any obscure place on the table I should be looking that I might have missed? Go easy on me guys, I know nothing about billiards. I just want this one identified and sold

Old
  (#11)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia

11-22-2019, 04:14 PM

Try going straight to the source. I'm sure Cathy or anyone there can help you out. Best of luck with finding out for sure.

Old
  (#12)
Purehoney234
AzB Bronze Member

11-22-2019, 04:20 PM

Thanks so much for your help.

Old
  (#13)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purehoney234 View Post
The symbol on the pockets appears to be different than the Prescott model. Does that change the likelihood of it being the same? And is there any way to know for sure who the manufacturer is without identification? Is there any obscure place on the table I should be looking that I might have missed? Go easy on me guys, I know nothing about billiards. I just want this one identified and sold
Don't count on getting much for it, you are better of just learning to play and enjoy having it.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#14)
pocket
AzB Silver Member
pocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
Don't count on getting much for it, you are better of just learning to play and enjoy having it.
3-$800 range

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: