USA Mosconi Warmup? Unfair advantage?

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get that Matchroom is trying to level the field a bit. But USA gets tuneups in Russia and right before the Cup. Break rules were changed to favor USA.

At what point does it look awkward not to afford Europe some opportunities to play warmups as a team?

At what point does your post seem anti- Team America? Immediately.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At what point does your post seem anti- Team America? Immediately.
1) that is ludicrous. I am attending in person and cheering on Team USA
2) your post stinks of hostile, uber nationalism. like, how dare someone be “anti American!” wow.
3) Chill out.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Agreed, Grabe has been in fire lately :)

Lol.... I am going to assume the best of this response, and that it was not meant to intentionally troll me. :)

That man I loathe above all other pool players on this planet, after I saw the d!ckhead move he pulled on Shane McMinn at the 2018 Leende, Netherlands Eurotour event. He accused Shane of giving him a loose rack, because "that's the only way you Americans can win". Heard it with my own two ears, from less than 10 feet (3 meters, lol) away.

Shane had a totally shocked look on his face, and offered to let Denis rack for himself, but Denis kept up with the antagonistic patter, in an effort to screw him up mentally while they were waiting to start the streamed match. To his credit, Shane ended up beating him. Which goes to reinforce what I have always advised other players:

NEVER give a player a reason to beat you. Because more often than you'd like, they'll take it.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2) your post stinks of hostile, uber nationalism. like, how dare someone be “anti American!” wow.
3) Chill out.

Nationalism is a good thing. It’s what I love most about President trump and you do sound anti America and I don’t want to chill out.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nationalism is a good thing. It’s what I love most about President trump and you do sound anti America and I don’t want to chill out.
Not gonna be triggered so, I’m just gonna go to Mosconi, cheer for the USA all week, and wear a big ol’ Buttigieg 2020 shirt on the stream...

Asking a question doesn’t make me anti American.

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nationalism is a really, really bad thing and the cause of many of the world’s problems. Supporting your country, and your team, is a really, really good thing. These are two completely different things.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3) Chill out.

Your right, I'm glad your looking out for Team Europe so Team U.S.A. has absolutely no advantage. While we're at it, better make sure the Russian power lifting team gets just as many reps as the U.S. for Olympics competition. Lol, what a jackass.

Last edited:

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right, I'm glad your looking out for Team Europe so Team U.S.A. has absolutely no advantage. While we're at it, better make sure the Russian power lifting team gets just as many reps as the U.S. for Olympics competition. Lol, what a jackass.
** you’re**