Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page New aiming process "Striking Line Aiming" just introduced at the BCA Nationals 2012
Reply
Page 2 of 4 12 34
 
Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
vandgor
AzB Bronze Member
vandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond repute
 
vandgor's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmond OKlahoma
   
06-06-2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebee View Post
"The amount of work you have put into your presentation is excellent but may be a little overwhelming to a new student.
The student needs to be interviewed to determine why they want to learn the game. Pleasure or want a be super star. The student also will have to commit to some monster hours on the table for a long time. Possibly years.

There is no magic bullet."


You are correct about the bullet & the Cue Ball must be the bullet. After the bullet is gone, it's on it's on.

Mr VandeVeer, the PBIA Instructor/Inventor, has found a way to turn our haphazard QuikDraw Shooting techniques into something akin to Bench Shooting, which is precision shooting. His presentation in Las Vegas did NOT deter a single customer, in fact he had to turn away customers, because of time constraints.

For those of you that don't like Mr VandeVeer's Striking Line Aiming Tool, his product may not be for you. I found the product to be a worthy endeavor to manufacture & a good Tool to train with. I used the long track for 3 days & Happy Days were here again. I give the product a thumbs Up... Good Luck Gordy

Thanks Charley for the kind words.

Straight alignment is one of the most important things needed to shoot the cue ball straight to your intended target. Straight alignment will help with all aiming systems.

When you can visualize the cue ball track from the table to the floor, then you can place your back foot on it (floor track) the same way every time and have consistent alignment with your body, eyes and cue stick to the shot every time.
Attached Images
 


Gordy VanderVeer
PBIA Instructor & Inventor of Striking Line Aiming Templates
www.slaiming.com

Last edited by vandgor; 06-06-2012 at 07:56 AM.
  
Reply With Quote

Where to get
Old
  (#17)
sflguy
AzB Bronze Member
sflguy is on a distinguished road
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2011
   
Where to get - 06-06-2012, 07:55 AM

I want to get one, where do I go?

Thanks
Srini
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
JMW
Seen Your Member
JMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond reputeJMW has a reputation beyond repute
 
JMW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 964
vCash: 500
iTrader: 43 / 100%
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: DFW
   
06-06-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflguy View Post
I want to get one, where do I go?

Thanks
Srini
I have the same question. A tool to see the striking line would be perfect for teaching my wife and daughter to play. How much and how do you order?
  
Reply With Quote
Striking line aiming
Old
  (#19)
vandgor
AzB Bronze Member
vandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond repute
 
vandgor's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmond OKlahoma
   
Striking line aiming - 06-06-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMW View Post
I have the same question. A tool to see the striking line would be perfect for teaching my wife and daughter to play. How much and how do you order?

Thank you for your interest in Striking Line Aiming.

Contact me at Gordy Vanderveer:
gevanderveer@gmail.com for pricing and other info.


Gordy VanderVeer
PBIA Instructor & Inventor of Striking Line Aiming Templates
www.slaiming.com
  
Reply With Quote
Re: Striking Line Aiming
Old
  (#20)
caedos
a.k.a. Maestro
caedos is on a distinguished road
 
caedos's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Dallas area of Texas
   
Re: Striking Line Aiming - 06-10-2012, 07:07 PM

Hello!
I've been lurking on this thread for many days now, watching the feedback and questions come in for Gordy and the board at large. I rarely comment on the boards anymore, because the regular posters and the archives do an amazing job of addressing almost everything that is billiards. This thread, however, is addressing something that is a very new twist with some new pieces added to some very old themes. Before I comment further, in the interests of full disclosure: I was very active with Gordy while he developed this training system, I wholeheartedly agree with what this system aims (pun intended) to accomplish, and finally -- I tend to support any product that does more good than harm in improving a player's game... and this product provides tons of good training.
-- I like working on stop shots with "Striking Line Aiming" because I have no trouble with straight (0-degree) shots, but using Gordy's "Striking Line Aiming" tools has helped me improve my true stop shot (no ball spin in any direction, with just a sweet-looking stopped cue ball).
-- Using the template and the red dot object ball (yes, a basic 6oz. cue ball with a red dot), I am much better able to work on thin cuts and better able to differentiate 80-Deg, 85-Deg and thinner cuts so I can decide my cost/benefit when making a shooting decision.
-- I am able to combine many other aiming tools and systems with this one to reinforce my shooting decisions. As a Master Instructor, one of the most challenging things I face with students is aiming because I can not see through their eyes with their level of maturity or mindset. I put it in the same category as the rhetorical "is the color green that you see the same color green I see?". Gordy's product does a magnificent job of creating a common communication for training information that is easily understood and applied. No matter the difficulty a person may have when making a shot with a given angle, speed and spin -- "Striking Line Aiming" provides the shooter with the tools to really know what to look for and what their choices are for trying to get better.
-- When trying to improve a pool game, many players will change one or more things in their game and if they don't like the results they may not know how to get back to doing things the way they did them before implementing the changes they now want to recant. "Striking Line Aiming" is good about providing a way to change one thing at a time in such a way that a shooter can retrace their steps if they want to reverse a change or try something different to make side-by-side comparisons.
-- "Striking Line Aiming" has many components that are similar and identical to other tried and true methods and systems. That is good; it mean's that Gordy is not going out of his way to "re-invent the wheel". What makes "Striking Line Aiming" great is the physical product and the manner in which Gordy has instilled his vision into how this system is laid out, explained, and executed.
-- In most products I have reviewed (which is in the hundreds), I find that a developer is usually heavily biased by whatever their inspirational moment(s) did to their interpretation of the object of their focus. In this case, it appears to be Gordy's development of how he addresses and aims a shot. What puts Gordy in the minority for me, to his great credit, is that he kept an open mind about what the best product could be for a student of the game. He read, went to schools and lessons. He consulted with players, instructors, coaches, manufacturers, and writers -- and in all the aforementioned categories he found these people in and outside of the billiards world to produce something that will stand the test of time with almost every conceivable student willing to take the time to work the learning process.
-- My final tidbit is that I appreciate that he built this product to last. With just a few important product care requirements, this product can last long enough to support a player for years and probably be handed down to another player or family member. It is not like a light bulb that could be built to last forever but is built to maximize long term sales. I hope Gordy sells a million of them. The one I have will be the only one I will ever need.

Respectfully,

Carl Oswald, BSN, RN, PBIA-MI
Dallas, TX



Carl Oswald, RN
P.B.I.A. - Master Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#21)
randyg
www.randygpool.com
randyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond reputerandyg has a reputation beyond repute
 
randyg's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,396
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dallas, Texas
   
06-11-2012, 08:54 AM

I figure that it's time to post here also. Carl Oswald said it all. Gordy has a product that will help most pool players become better at ball pocketing.

I have seen this product in action and am impressed on how many players can still benefit from Gordy's Striking Line Aiming!

Keep em coming Gordy.

Proud of you
randyg


Original P.B.I.A Master Instructor
Proud Member of the SPF Family
Co-author of World/BCA Rules
Co-author of Texas Express Rules
Originator of Scotch Doubles
  
Reply With Quote
Great Aim Training System
Old
  (#22)
Cue Chief
AzB Bronze Member
Cue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond reputeCue Chief has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Middleburg Hts., OH
   
Great Aim Training System - 06-13-2012, 09:41 PM

There are many aiming “systems” in pool: Ghost Ball, SAM, Fractional, CTE and Contact Point. Each aiming system relies on “visuals” for alignment and aiming. Of course you can’t see the track line, a contact point, or ghost ball with your physical eyes, you have to see them with your “minds eyes”. Eventually, after successfully pocketing many balls, your minds eyes become trained to see the shot and it becomes a sub-conscious routine.
The Striking Line Aim training system can speed up the process. The templates provide the visuals for your physical eyes to focus on to successfully align to the shot and pocket balls. Through repetition, your minds eyes begin to see the shot and the transformation begins. Soon, aiming will be a sub-conscious effort and more time will be spent on determining speed and spin to get position for the next shot. It’s like using training wheels to learn to ride a bicycle – first the wheels are used to help learn balance, then they come off and soon you ride without thinking about balance – you can now focus on looking where you are going.
Gordon Vanderveer developed a great aim training system; the templates are colorful and made of a scratch resistant vinyl. Everything is included in the system including training balls and instructions to take your game to the next level. As a PBIA Certified Instructor, I plan on using the system during lessons to help student learn to develop their alignment and aim. The aim training system can also be used in conjunction with - and will compliment - other stroke training aids like Tom Simpson’s Stroke Groover and the Billiard Dynamics Cue Track. I use both successfully in class to help student’s correct flaws in their stroke. The Striking Line Aim training system becomes another tool in my arsenal to help students.
Gordon keeps all transactions confidential; I had no problem giving him my credit card information over the phone. The product was packaged to prevent damage and comes with a rigid tube to keep the system protected when transporting. Delivery was in a couple of days and Gordon provided his phone number to answer any questions I had.
I highly recommend the system for any individual or pool league looking for a practical, reasonably priced training system to improve performance.

John M. Harlach
Cue Chief Pool Instruction
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
Mitchxout
AzB Silver Member
Mitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond reputeMitchxout has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,398
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Feb 2011
   
06-14-2012, 08:41 AM

Why won't you state the price in an open forum?
  
Reply With Quote
Quick Response
Old
  (#24)
sflguy
AzB Bronze Member
sflguy is on a distinguished road
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2011
   
Quick Response - 06-15-2012, 05:59 PM

I just ordered one. Gordon was very quick to respond and mail it immediately.

On the other note, I think it would be better to be little open about price, which is reasonable, as people have to give credit card number on the phone. Though I do not have any issues with it.

I should be getting it in few days, very excited.

Last edited by sflguy; 06-15-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: grammer
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
MOJOE
Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
MOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond repute
 
MOJOE's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,265
vCash: 325
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SW Ohio
  Send a message via AIM to MOJOE Send a message via Yahoo to MOJOE  
06-15-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchxout View Post
Why won't you state the price in an open forum?
The price is on his blog. $95 plus $15 for shipping.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
vandgor
AzB Bronze Member
vandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond repute
 
vandgor's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmond OKlahoma
   
06-16-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caedos View Post
Hello!
I've been lurking on this thread for many days now, watching the feedback and questions come in for Gordy and the board at large. I rarely comment on the boards anymore, because the regular posters and the archives do an amazing job of addressing almost everything that is billiards. This thread, however, is addressing something that is a very new twist with some new pieces added to some very old themes. Before I comment further, in the interests of full disclosure: I was very active with Gordy while he developed this training system, I wholeheartedly agree with what this system aims (pun intended) to accomplish, and finally -- I tend to support any product that does more good than harm in improving a player's game... and this product provides tons of good training.
-- I like working on stop shots with "Striking Line Aiming" because I have no trouble with straight (0-degree) shots, but using Gordy's "Striking Line Aiming" tools has helped me improve my true stop shot (no ball spin in any direction, with just a sweet-looking stopped cue ball).
-- Using the template and the red dot object ball (yes, a basic 6oz. cue ball with a red dot), I am much better able to work on thin cuts and better able to differentiate 80-Deg, 85-Deg and thinner cuts so I can decide my cost/benefit when making a shooting decision.
-- I am able to combine many other aiming tools and systems with this one to reinforce my shooting decisions. As a Master Instructor, one of the most challenging things I face with students is aiming because I can not see through their eyes with their level of maturity or mindset. I put it in the same category as the rhetorical "is the color green that you see the same color green I see?". Gordy's product does a magnificent job of creating a common communication for training information that is easily understood and applied. No matter the difficulty a person may have when making a shot with a given angle, speed and spin -- "Striking Line Aiming" provides the shooter with the tools to really know what to look for and what their choices are for trying to get better.
-- When trying to improve a pool game, many players will change one or more things in their game and if they don't like the results they may not know how to get back to doing things the way they did them before implementing the changes they now want to recant. "Striking Line Aiming" is good about providing a way to change one thing at a time in such a way that a shooter can retrace their steps if they want to reverse a change or try something different to make side-by-side comparisons.
-- "Striking Line Aiming" has many components that are similar and identical to other tried and true methods and systems. That is good; it mean's that Gordy is not going out of his way to "re-invent the wheel". What makes "Striking Line Aiming" great is the physical product and the manner in which Gordy has instilled his vision into how this system is laid out, explained, and executed.
-- In most products I have reviewed (which is in the hundreds), I find that a developer is usually heavily biased by whatever their inspirational moment(s) did to their interpretation of the object of their focus. In this case, it appears to be Gordy's development of how he addresses and aims a shot. What puts Gordy in the minority for me, to his great credit, is that he kept an open mind about what the best product could be for a student of the game. He read, went to schools and lessons. He consulted with players, instructors, coaches, manufacturers, and writers -- and in all the aforementioned categories he found these people in and outside of the billiards world to produce something that will stand the test of time with almost every conceivable student willing to take the time to work the learning process.
-- My final tidbit is that I appreciate that he built this product to last. With just a few important product care requirements, this product can last long enough to support a player for years and probably be handed down to another player or family member. It is not like a light bulb that could be built to last forever but is built to maximize long term sales. I hope Gordy sells a million of them. The one I have will be the only one I will ever need.

Respectfully,

Carl Oswald, BSN, RN, PBIA-MI
Dallas, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyg View Post
I figure that it's time to post here also. Carl Oswald said it all. Gordy has a product that will help most pool players become better at ball pocketing.

I have seen this product in action and am impressed on how many players can still benefit from Gordy's Striking Line Aiming!

Keep em coming Gordy.

Proud of you
randyg
Carl,

Thanks for helping me and challenging me to keep going with this product. Your imput kept me heading in the right direction.

Randy,

Thanks for teaching me how to teach this wonderful game that I love. I hope someday to be as good at teaching this game as you are!! I will never stop learning thanks to you.


Gordy VanderVeer
PBIA Instructor & Inventor of Striking Line Aiming Templates
www.slaiming.com

Last edited by vandgor; 10-01-2012 at 12:20 PM.
  
Reply With Quote
Striking Line Aiming Blog
Old
  (#27)
vandgor
AzB Bronze Member
vandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond reputevandgor has a reputation beyond repute
 
vandgor's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmond OKlahoma
   
Striking Line Aiming Blog - 06-17-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOJOE View Post
The price is on his blog. $95 plus $15 for shipping.
Thanks.

I've just completed and posted a new video about Striking Line Aiming on my blog.

http://gordystrikinglineaiming.blogspot.com/


Gordy VanderVeer
PBIA Instructor & Inventor of Striking Line Aiming Templates
www.slaiming.com
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#28)
Zekenline
AzB Bronze Member
Zekenline is on a distinguished road
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2012
   
06-24-2012, 12:38 PM

My turn to throw in my two cents and maybe a little more

First I will say I also lived in the DFW area while Gordy was coming up with this product. I once overheard him telling someone at a tourney that this aiming system he was working on would teach you how to use the cue ball as an aid to pocketing balls .... I thought he had gone off the deep end, little did I know he was right on target so to speak.

Before meeting Gordy personally, I was basically a self taught player through vids and the written word, watching and asking questions of the better player. I had a goal of becoming the best player to never take a lesson in my own mind but the last year I recognized and admitted to myself that I was missing something. I knew I had a fundamental flaw or flaws somewhere but I didn't know what they were. Pocketing balls on a consistent basis was always a problem for me, so I was always searching for that " magic bullet " to help my game.

Turns out Gordy's training aids are not the " magic " bullet after all. There's nothing magic about it. It's proven geometry and physics which has been illustrated to the mechanics of pool, specifically alignment and shot making. If you will, this system has become the means of not only showing me how to load that bullet, but also how to aim the gun once the bullet has been loaded.

Gordy and I crossed paths because he needed a photographer for his training manual so I agreed to do his photos and also hoping to find out more about his aiming process. It was the second day when I had that " aha " moment. I was setting up the camera when I accidentally set it up behind the striking line instead of the ghost ball path. It hit me like a ton of bricks. My exacts words were " OMG I see it!!!! " My reference was to the striking line where the balls actually make contact with each other. What I saw seemed like magic but its what I should have been training to see from the beginning. This is the first product that specifically helps you visualize that striking line to pocket balls.

The cue stick track template. So valuable this tool is, even to the seasoned player. A lot of top players, even some pros stopped by while Gordy displayed his product in Vegas and stated how much they like the cue stick track, great tool to keep your game in tune. The cue stick track is what you use to fix or tweak your alignment. This tool not only gives you " instant " feedback, it gives you feedback on your alignment before you even hit one ball. It teaches you where " actual " center ball is, shows you your follow thru in inches, shows how true the back swing and forward portion of your stroke is, teaches you straight in stop shots at different distances, you can also do the same drill with follow and draw shots, and again the feedback you get from this tool is " immediate ".

I now understand that my shot making problems were first because of my alignment and then no tried and true system for aiming. So, the first thing I did of course was to fix and then tweak my alignment, then work on cue stick track drills, the next thing was the aiming template. Now to put it to the test .... WOW!!! I think i was that special case. First I will say I spent four days at Gordy's place taking pics for his training manual, so there was all that time spent behind the drills taking pics as if I was actually shooting the shots. After that I shot on the cue stick track for two days solid. In other words the time I spent with the system was very concentrated for at least a week. My game has gone through the roof in less than two weeks, and the results have shown it. I'm starting to have wins that I thought would never happen.

I know I sound like a Homer, but this systems works. I was craving for something to help my game advance and it seems I have found it. It can be applied to all areas of your game, because it's fundamentals at its base.

My best example on how it can help other areas of your game. Combinations .... usually always very low percentage for me. Not any more. Now I use a striking line from both balls and then to the cue ball, my percentages have gone up tremendously. I get all of the striking lines and then I align myself properly to that line. It's been a domino effect for me. Fixing my alignment and training my eyes to see the striking line has improved the rest of my game. Other areas.... tangent lines are now more precise, breakouts, caroms, safeties etc.. have all gotten better because I'm not worried about making balls like I used to be. Now I can concentrate on things like speed and position.

So for me this system is right on target, pun intended. IMO this system is simply gold, it takes so much wasted time and guess work out of your training. You will be able to focus on what " needs " to be and not what you think " might " be wrong. This system will tell you what " is " wrong and doing this will accelerate your learning and progress. It did mine.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#29)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute
 
Ratta's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,534
vCash: 2000
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: germany
 Send a message via ICQ to Ratta Send a message via MSN to Ratta  
06-26-2012, 12:49 AM

Well,

now i also think it s time to *jump* into this thread.
I noticed the thread from Gordy and as usual i watch things like this always interested and carefully. And i was immediatley curiousl. The things Gordy developed here are fantastic! I am using parts of it already for ages-- but helping myself here with tools had been more kind of improvisation.

He really developed here a sensational helpful tool to help players- and not just for beginners. For beginners and also for bit advanced players this should be anyway awesome! But also advanced players can benefit here to correct issues etc. -

Gordy, hats off- and i m curious when the package arrived. The material i sometimes using (made by myself) had been (how i said^^) always more kind of improvisation- and the thoughts i had.........you made them happen. You really made a great job!

At least: With these *tools* and the necessary knowledge you can work with each type of players- no matter which aiming-system a player is using........here you can test and see if *his* system works for him to align properly and making his shot (or not )

More if the package arrives :-)

lg from overseas,

Ingo


"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

"Advanced PBIA Instructor and proud member of the SPF Family"

Last edited by Ratta; 06-26-2012 at 12:52 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#30)
Bambu
Dave Manasseri
Bambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond reputeBambu has a reputation beyond repute
 
Bambu's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,204
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sayville Long Island NY
   
06-28-2012, 05:54 AM

Looks pretty cool, good luck with your product.
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.