Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Schmidt video release November
Page 11 of 11 « First 91011

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#151)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-24-2019, 05:56 PM

That and the fact that few on AZ use their real names.

Being anonymous makes it easier to troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
I think the biggest difference from FB and AZ is the unfriend function...and delete.
On AZ, you can put someone on ignore....but only a mod can ban or delete.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#152)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

10-24-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_in_md View Post
that and the fact that few on az use their real names.

Name:  E30F8DA7-F872-4E00-AE1D-04AE29C0ED44.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  60.4 KB

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#153)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
10-31-2019, 07:34 PM

good for John. Miik it and monetize it the best way you can. You gave us months of straight pool gold for free during your other attempts. I hope that you can turn this amazing accomplishment into years of revenue and hopefully fame beyond the pool world.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#154)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
10-31-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one stroke View Post
ya so do I , on FB your in control of your page , delete what you want , its a controlled narrative , that's why JB ,CJ and others have fled there

I do have to say that while it's better to have more control over whose content you see FB also has drawbacks. In my case I have 5000 "friends" who are almost all customers or just pool people interested in cases. But since facebook connects me with all of those people it serves me what they post and what their friends post and if that stuff is crappy content such as political falsehoods then it's annoying at best and a day or two lost in arguing at the worst.

I think a combination of the connectivity with more forum structure would be good though.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

yep
Old
  (#155)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

yep - 11-22-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip100 View Post
I'm not quite sure what the endgame is here, but then again it's clear that neither does John.

It's too bad that such a sublime run is followed by such a business and marketing fiasco. He may make tens, even hundreds of dollars off of this!

Meanwhile, this run-of-the-mill match has been viewed 20 thousand times on YouTube in 15 hours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz39J-jwUys

Imagine how many people would have watched and rewatched the Guinness Book of World Records 626 run. Imagine allowing the video to take on a life of its own as other people commentate over cool plays, examine patterns, create a top 10 list of best shots from the run. (News flash: John could have done all of this himself.) Imagine how cool it would have been to have a 15 or 20 part series where John and a series of other top straight pool minds give their thoughts on how each rack was worked through. Imagine what would happen to Schmidt's name recognition as the video (or highlight reels from the video) rise to the top of every pool and billiards search on YouTube. Imagine how much attention could have been attracted to Schmidt, his sponsors, and the game of straight pool if they had struck while the iron was hot.

But no, we get screenings in a dark room that are more reminiscent of a hostage incident or visit to the White House where people have to show IDs and put their phones in a plastic baggie before entering the room.

Embarrassing.
i like yer style of writing, you tell it how it really is. Ya when a business (or this case a racket) won't show you their #'s - it's usually funny business. I have no marketing degree - however schmidt is a shady person so I know to throw caution into their adopted fan.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter.

Old
  (#156)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
That and the fact that few on AZ use their real names.

REAL TALK. It should be a requirement for people to prove who they are. There would be less people talking out their asses!

Trent from Toledo

Page 11 of 11 « First 91011

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: