Old
  (#46)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute
 
PRED's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11,286
vCash: 600
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Mar 2013
   
11-21-2019, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
The latest testimony appears to be the closest to the truth. He realized he needed to save his own ass from ending up like Roger Stone.

Sondland chose to protect himself rather than protect Trump.
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus


IRATUS VULGUS
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#47)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute
 
LWW's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 56,108
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: People's Republic of Amerika
   
11-21-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
Addressed to the counselor SJB ... this is the point you pound both fists on the desk.


"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#48)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute
 
BryanBpool's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,131
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sunny FL
   
11-21-2019, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
That link did not work UGO.

Try this one.

https://youtu.be/EnEWYilDgcg

The guy PRESUMED it all.
A brief synopsis for those wont watch:

Turner: "No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid these investigations? Yes or No"

Sondland: "Yes"
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#49)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute
 
CuesRus1973's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,195
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rockford, Il
   
11-21-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
But testimony, especially after today, states something different .
Sondland laid the whole thing out.
He admitted to a quid pro quo (in those exact words), Pompeo and Pence were constantly in the loop, and Guiliani was coordinating everything.

Trump says it so it must be so.
Can't believe you can still believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth.
Trump also said he barely knew Sondland yet they have flown together on Airforce1 and spoke together regularly.

Gimme a break.
You heard the part you liked, and then you must have turned it off. you obviously didn't hear the part where he admitted that he "supposed" there was qpq, but that NOBODY - not Trump, not Pence, not Giuliani, not even Peewee Herman - ever said anything about qpq. He "supposed" there was. In other words, he made an ass-umption. And when he made that ass-umption, apparently he also made an a$$ of u and u.
Flown together, spoken regularly? Sondland said they've spoken about maybe 20 times. That isn't exactly best of friends. Though I could see that from your point of view, anybody that speaks to you more than once...
I can't believe you can still believe anything that comes out of Schitt's mouth.


Keepin' the rubber side down...

Last edited by CuesRus1973; 11-21-2019 at 07:11 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#50)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute
 
CuesRus1973's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,195
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rockford, Il
   
11-21-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
A brief synopsis for those wont watch:

Turner: "No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid these investigations? Yes or No"

Sondland: "Yes"
The left stopped listening at this point...


Keepin' the rubber side down...
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#51)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 32,097
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: West Virginia
   
11-21-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
The latest testimony appears to be the closest to the truth. He realized he needed to save his own ass from ending up like Roger Stone.

Sondland chose to protect himself rather than protect Trump.
I have been watching the hearings. Nunes and Jordan are doing their best to make the American people believe they aren't hearing anything incriminating. Are the American people seeing it with the same mindset as the folks on AZ whose minds were made up before hand? Does it matter? There is no way in hell Trump is going to be impeached by the Republicans regardless of what they actually believe. Those days are long past.
End of story.
So, are we to the point in America where we should have swept this under the rug in the first place? Was it okay for him to ask Zelensky to investigate the Bidens or hold up aid?
Somebody honest tell me.


God bless each and every one of you
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#52)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute
 
ChicagoRJ's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 36,881
vCash: 500
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 35 miles West of Chiraq
   
11-21-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
The latest testimony appears to be the closest to the truth. He realized he needed to save his own ass from ending up like Roger Stone.

Sondland chose to protect himself rather than protect Trump.
But he did protect Trump because he didn't have one piece, not the tiniest piece of evidence to show there was QPQ, other than what he presumed. And I'm pretty sure they taught you that "presumption" is not evidence, please tell that you know that.

Thus, your star witness, admitted, under oath, that there was NOT one single person on the entire planet that told him about QPQ. He admitted under oath that nobody told him about it. He admitted under oath that Trump told him "he wanted nothing and specifically didn't want QPQ. That's a fine witness you got there.

Again, when we like your witnesses, that usually means the prosecution has a problem. There is not enough evidence to get a grand jury anywhere in the country that would return a true bill on this, and you know it.

I would get laughed out of the IL AG's office if I told them I had Sondland or Vindman for a witness but nothing else. Holy Shit.

I"ll be honest, I was worried a little at the beginning, because had you had some actual evidence, I truly believe some GOP's would have defected and you'd have a legitimate shot at removing Trump. And I would not care, had there been evidence.

But, putting up a farce without actual evidence, the GOP, who are nowhere as loyal to one another as the Dems, are sticking together pretty good from what I see and there is no chance, none, that Trump is removed, so like I said, please vote on this to impeach, so Trump can claim victory again after the Senate trial, and he comes back stronger and bolder than ever.

I've had $1M cases that I could not even get in front of a grand jury, with bank records, a contractor who "rolled", fraudulent estimates, and records the contractor purchased the land for the adjuster to build a home. But, sure, tell me more about how this is great evidence.

If this goes to the Senate, and there was some "pretend" clause that could exclude Sondland, Vindman, or any other witness that has testified at the House hearing, I would pass and say let it all go through, we want nothing excluded, because it all helped Trumps case of no QPQ.


RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"


TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN


Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB


ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-21-2019 at 07:21 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#53)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 32,097
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: West Virginia
   
11-21-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
A brief synopsis for those wont watch:

Turner: "No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid these investigations? Yes or No"

Sondland: "Yes"
So you don't believe he was? Yes or no?


God bless each and every one of you
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#54)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 32,097
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: West Virginia
   
11-21-2019, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
The left stopped listening at this point...
Thank God I'm not on the Left. I listened.


God bless each and every one of you
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#55)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute
 
ChicagoRJ's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 36,881
vCash: 500
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 35 miles West of Chiraq
   
11-21-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I have been watching the hearings. Nunes and Jordan are doing their best to make the American people believe they aren't hearing anything incriminating. Are the American people seeing it with the same mindset as the folks on AZ whose minds were made up before hand? Does it matter? There is no way in hell Trump is going to be impeached by the Republicans regardless of what they actually believe. Those days are long past.
End of story.
So, are we to the point in America where we should have swept this under the rug in the first place? Was it okay for him to ask Zelensky to investigate the Bidens or hold up aid?
Somebody honest tell me.
Of course, if Bidens' kid was involved in a scheme, which it appear he was, and his dad fired the prosecutor that was looking at the company that Joe's kid worked at, you honestly don't believe that should be looked at. And this is after many of the witnesses that testified against Trump admitted it was a conflict of interest and it raised concerns. It should be looked at. Just because Obama ignore this glaring conflict, it should not remain ignored. Joe should not get a pass because he's running for the D nomination, which he has no chance of winning.

If Trumps kids are on a some foreign board of a corrupt company, go find it and have them looked at, no problem here. Or Pence's or anyone elses.


RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"


TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN


Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB


ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-21-2019 at 07:26 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#56)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute
 
BryanBpool's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,131
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sunny FL
   
11-21-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
So you don't believe he was? Yes or no?
I do not pretend to be God and understand the feelings or intentions of anyone. Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. I do not know. There has been no public announcements of investigations and Ukraine got their aid.

To answer another question you posed, I do not think it is inappropriate to look into why millions of dollars were funneled to the son of the sitting VP for doing nothing. Biden running for president does not exempt him. Does it benefit Trump politically? of course. Is the timing suspect? of course. Is it impeachable, no.

The democrats have been Crying Wolf with this president since before he was elected. Its tiresome.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#57)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 32,097
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: West Virginia
   
11-21-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
I do not pretend to be God and understand the feelings or intentions of anyone. Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. I do not know. There has been no public announcements of investigations and Ukraine got their aid.

To answer another question you posed, I do not think it is inappropriate to look into why millions of dollars were funneled to the son of the sitting VP for doing nothing. Biden running for president does not exempt him. Does it benefit Trump politically? of course. Is the timing suspect? of course. Is it impeachable, no.

The democrats have been Crying Wolf with this president since before he was elected. Its tiresome.
I don't think he should be impeached either.
Your timeline is a little skewed.
There did appear to be a pre-requisite for getting their aid restored ( investigating Bidens) and, yes, they got their aid, ( after the shit hit the fan), and yes, he did say "No QPQ" ( after the shit hit the fan), but, other than that your statements are accurate.


God bless each and every one of you
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#58)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 32,097
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: West Virginia
   
11-21-2019, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Of course, if Bidens' kid was involved in a scheme, which it appear he was, and his dad fired the prosecutor that was looking at the company that Joe's kid worked at, you honestly don't believe that should be looked at. And this is after many of the witnesses that testified against Trump admitted it was a conflict of interest and it raised concerns. It should be looked at. Just because Obama ignore this glaring conflict, it should not remain ignored. Joe should not get a pass because he's running for the D nomination, which he has no chance of winning.

If Trumps kids are on a some foreign board of a corrupt company, go find it and have them looked at, no problem here. Or Pence's or anyone elses.
"So, are we to the point in America where we should have swept this under the rug in the first place? Was it okay for him to ask Zelensky to investigate the Bidens or HOLD UP AID?

Somebody honest tell me."
So, just THAT part? Not THIS part Right?


God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 11-21-2019 at 07:47 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#59)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute
 
BryanBpool's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,131
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sunny FL
   
11-21-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I don't think he should be impeached either.
Your timeline is a little skewed.
There did appear to be a pre-requisite for getting their aid restored ( investigating Bidens) and, yes, they got their aid, ( after the shit hit the fan), and yes, he did say "No QPQ" ( after the shit hit the fan), but, other than that your statements are accurate.
Correct, they got their aid after the #$%^ hit the fan. Would they have gotten it if this circus had never been started? Who knows!

Again, we do not know what was going on behind the scenes, maybe Trump panicked because he thought he was caught or maybe he jumped in front of the nonsense impeachment political show the democrats were putting together.

We just don't know, and so far, all I have heard is conjecture and presumptions from the witnesses thus far.

Only thing I do know that Mr-I don't-know-who-the-whisle-blower-is-but-somehow-interrupts-testimony-whenever-the-identity-could-be-revealed-Shiff is a lying sack of @#$%.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#60)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 32,097
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: West Virginia
   
11-21-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
Correct, they got their aid after the #$%^ hit the fan. Would they have gotten it if this circus had never been started? Who knows!

Again, we do not know what was going on behind the scenes, maybe Trump panicked because he thought he was caught or maybe he jumped in front of the nonsense impeachment political show the democrats were putting together.

We just don't know, and so far, all I have heard is conjecture and presumptions from the witnesses thus far.

Only thing I do know that Mr-I don't-know-who-the-whisle-blower-is-but-somehow-interrupts-testimony-whenever-the-identity-could-be-revealed-Shiff is a lying sack of @#$%.
I agree. I think we can safely say that since Schiff if lying about the whistle blower we can probably assume he is lying about everything else also. Can we assume they are all lying? Perhaps.


God bless each and every one of you
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 4 of 8 « First 234 56 Last »

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.