Old
  (#61)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-21-2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I have been watching the hearings. Nunes and Jordan are doing their best to make the American people believe they aren't hearing anything incriminating. Are the American people seeing it with the same mindset as the folks on AZ whose minds were made up before hand? Does it matter? There is no way in hell Trump is going to be impeached by the Republicans regardless of what they actually believe. Those days are long past.
End of story.
So, are we to the point in America where we should have swept this under the rug in the first place? Was it okay for him to ask Zelensky to investigate the Bidens or hold up aid?
Somebody honest tell me.
I will.

1 - The USA is under ZERO obligation to prove foreign aid of any kind and for any reason.

2 - ALL foreign aid is an implied bribe, at least as implied as this case.

3 - The US has for decades declined to hold foreign aid recipients feet to the fire.

4 - The US has a statutory obligation to assist Ukraine and the Ukraine has a similar obligation to the US.

5 - The Ukrainians have found that the prior regime conspired with the democrats. This is a crime in both nations.

6 - The left are hypocrites in that they demanded investigation of Trump conspiring with the Russians on the argument that even without evidence it was too important to overlook without investigations. Those same hypocrites now want nothing to do with investigating a D conspiracy with Ukraine.

7 - This is much ado about nothing with nearly nobody watching the hearings, but public opinion is being shaped by Rachel and the like misrepresenting what is going on.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#62)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-21-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
"So, are we to the point in America where we should have swept this under the rug in the first place? Was it okay for him to ask Zelensky to investigate the Bidens or HOLD UP AID?

Somebody honest tell me."
So, just THAT part? Not THIS part Right?
question 1 - no, it was never worthy of even being publicized let alone swept under a rug... it is normal diplomacy... there was/is nothing to sweep under the rug

question 2 - yes

questions 3 & 4 - not really sure what the questions are

Old
  (#63)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
But he did protect Trump because he didn't have one piece, not the tiniest piece of evidence to show there was QPQ, other than what he presumed. And I'm pretty sure they taught you that "presumption" is not evidence, please tell that you know that.

Thus, your star witness, admitted, under oath, that there was NOT one single person on the entire planet that told him about QPQ. He admitted under oath that nobody told him about it. He admitted under oath that Trump told him "he wanted nothing and specifically didn't want QPQ. That's a fine witness you got there.

Again, when we like your witnesses, that usually means the prosecution has a problem. There is not enough evidence to get a grand jury anywhere in the country that would return a true bill on this, and you know it.

I would get laughed out of the IL AG's office if I told them I had Sondland or Vindman for a witness but nothing else. Holy Shit.

I"ll be honest, I was worried a little at the beginning, because had you had some actual evidence, I truly believe some GOP's would have defected and you'd have a legitimate shot at removing Trump. And I would not care, had there been evidence.

But, putting up a farce without actual evidence, the GOP, who are nowhere as loyal to one another as the Dems, are sticking together pretty good from what I see and there is no chance, none, that Trump is removed, so like I said, please vote on this to impeach, so Trump can claim victory again after the Senate trial, and he comes back stronger and bolder than ever.

I've had $1M cases that I could not even get in front of a grand jury, with bank records, a contractor who "rolled", fraudulent estimates, and records the contractor purchased the land for the adjuster to build a home. But, sure, tell me more about how this is great evidence.

If this goes to the Senate, and there was some "pretend" clause that could exclude Sondland, Vindman, or any other witness that has testified at the House hearing, I would pass and say let it all go through, we want nothing excluded, because it all helped Trumps case of no QPQ.
Have you watched the entirety of his testimony, or just the pieces you've been fed by whatever source you rely on?

I'm betting on the latter.

I've watched it all. The evidence against Trump becomes more overwhelming with each witness.

Old
  (#64)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
So, everything Trump says is a lie.

Got it.

Old
  (#65)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Have you watched the entirety of his testimony, or just the pieces you've been fed by whatever source you rely on?

I've watched it all. The evidence against Trump becomes more overwhelming with each witness.
I'm betting its you who haven't watched based on your lack of knowledge.

BTW ... when might I expect royalty payments from you for copying my zingers without attribution?

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#66)
sjb
evolving player

11-21-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Addressed to the counselor SJB ... this is the point you pound both fists on the desk.
No, the republicans on the committee have the current monopoly on that. Jordan in particular.

Old
  (#67)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-21-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
So, everything Trump says is a lie.

Got it.
Damn dude, you even lie to yourself

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#68)
sjb
evolving player

11-21-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Damn dude, you even lie to yourself
I'm not the one selectively applying latin maxims, hypocrite.

Old
  (#69)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:

evidence of what?

Old
  (#70)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-21-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I'm not the one selectively applying latin maxims, hypocrite.
I see you have been wounded and are ready to fight

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#71)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 10:21 AM

Can't we all just get along?
Personally, I don't see any reason to argue about it. These hearings and any subsequent
proceedings are totally and completely inconsequential. Who isn't absolutely sure of the
following:

1) At some point in the next several months the House will hold a vote to impeach.
Pretty much along party lines this vote will be successful, it will pass.

2) At some point not long after the House vote to impeach the Senate will hold a trial.
Again, pretty much along party lines the Senate will vote neither to remove or convict
POTUS.

With the current make up of the House and Senate, this will be the result

3) POTUS will claim total exoneration

We should get back to pool, the Mosconi Cup is about to be played, sounds like a good time

Old
  (#72)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 10:27 AM

I watched a bunch of it but this morning with Holmes and Hill and it was too much.

Holmes was so long winded in his statement it was obscene. The idea that Schifty tells the truth is risible.

As El Dub has said many times the Bidens enjoy the Magic D. They are immune from Demo scrutiny.

Sjb suffers from Trump hate and can't distinguish personality from policy. The Demos will impeach Trump along party lines and Trump supporters could care less.

The supposition from the Demos, is that Trump should just allow them, to violate him.

It ain't gonna happen, Trump fights back which drives the left crazy.

It's looks to me like the Demos were feeding on the Ukrainians who are dirt poor.

If money and the quest for money is so evil: why do the Demos love it so?

Viva Trump!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#73)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member

11-21-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Can't we all just get along?
Personally, I don't see any reason to argue about it. These hearings and any subsequent
proceedings are totally and completely inconsequential. Who isn't absolutely sure of the
following:

1) At some point in the next several months the House will hold a vote to impeach.
Pretty much along party lines this vote will be successful, it will pass.

2) At some point not long after the House vote to impeach the Senate will hold a trial.
Again, pretty much along party lines the Senate will vote neither to remove or convict
POTUS.

With the current make up of the House and Senate, this will be the result

3) POTUS will claim total exoneration

We should get back to pool, the Mosconi Cup is about to be played, sounds like a good time
I don't know about that... the Senate trial would allow the R's to expose all kinds of things that the D's don't want exposed... I don't know how Nancy gets herself back out of this, but the news cycle is going to change to some new narratives shortly and she may be waiting for some overhead cover to shut it down

Old
  (#74)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
I don't know about that... the Senate trial would allow the R's to expose all kinds of things that the D's don't want exposed... I don't know how Nancy gets herself back out of this, but the news cycle is going to change to some new narratives shortly and she may be waiting for some overhead cover to shut it down
Quite possibly, but a Senate trial would only take place after a House vote.
I don't think she shuts it down, I think she starts to string it out and calls for a vote just
prior to the election in November and hopes for a Majority change in the Senate

Old
  (#75)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 11:43 AM

The rail is your best friend.

Page 5 of 8 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: