Old
  (#106)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-22-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
This is not evidence. Sorry to tell you that, but it's a fact and it's not in dispute.

If my friend rob's a bank, but you believed me to have told him to rob the bank, you better have a little more than "presumptions" and "He said, She said" when you come for me. Because I'm not getting arrested, indicted or convicted.

also, when the victim says that my friend did NOT rob his bank, that pretty much ends it for him as well. Get it?

The president of the Ukraine, the "victim" in the case has said there was not bribery, extortion or QPQ. SO, there is no victim, there are no witnesses, and there is no direct evidence. Yeah, great case you got there. This is WHY I want the house to impeach just to get some of those witnesses in the Senate trial.

Trump won again, might as well get use to it, he's not going anywhere, that also is a fact unless he gets hit by a bus.
You appear to be a bit confused. It doesn’t matter what both presidents say. Attempted extortion is still a crime. The president was withholding aid until he got something from the president of Ukraine. The only reason he released it before the deal was complete is because of the whistleblower. Walking into a bank with guns raised yelling, “this is a bank robbery” is still a crime even if they get stopped by the police before they get to the counter.

Old
  (#107)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-22-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
You appear to be a bit confused. It doesn’t matter what both presidents say. Attempted extortion is still a crime. The president was withholding aid until he got something from the president of Ukraine. The only reason he released it before the deal was complete is because of the whistleblower. Walking into a bank with guns raised yelling, “this is a bank robbery” is still a crime even if they get stopped by the police before they get to the counter.
He's not confused, but the witch hunt will continue. Now get back on your soap box.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#108)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
ummm.... the money is, or would be, going the wrong way in your example vs what we are talking about

this is more like the bank telling a customer that we are giving you money, if you still want it, but you have to do <blank> first

edit: and then, the bank gives (not loans) you the money even though you did not do <blank> first

and now The Left™ is blaming the bank for doing something criminal

again, this whole thing makes no sense

Last edited by Smooth; 11-22-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Old
  (#109)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
It's always my favorite when you leftists are cornered...you pull out the "conspiracy theory" card.

Here's a hint.

It ain't working anymore.

But not to worry, they let the inmates receive fan mail. You will be able to write to these inmates when they're all incarcerated.

My Dearest Hillary.....
lol

The delusion is strong with this one.

pj <- did it ever "work"?
chgo

Old
  (#110)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 06:08 PM

Old
  (#111)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
lol

The delusion is strong with this one.

pj <- did it ever "work"?
chgo
Ironic coming from you, see my sig for true delusional!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#112)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
ummm.... the money is, or would be, going the wrong way in your example vs what we are talking about

this is more like the bank telling a customer that we are giving you money, if you still want it, but you have to do <blank> first

edit: and then, the bank gives (not loans) you the money even though you did not do <blank> first

and now The Left™ is blaming the bank for doing something criminal

again, this whole thing makes no sense
You got that right. Your whole post makes no sense.

Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: