Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Congrats to Hunter Biden
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-21-2019, 06:37 AM

I knew you would like that one. The rest of us can only aspire to your level of decency. One day at a time.

Old
  (#17)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
I knew you would like that one. The rest of us can only aspire to your level of decency. One day at a time.
It's not as hard as you think, Time. When you get up in the morning try focusing on the Holy Spirit and your love of God rather how much you hate liberals and love Trump.
You will find plenty of room in your heart to love Trump but you will find the hate dissipating. One day at a time as you say.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#18)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Yes, the more I listen to the testimonies, the worse it gets for the Bidens. We can sift through all the lies.
Have you seen Biden's poll numbers lately? Butters is beating him in the polls, a nobody mayor from South Park,,, err Bend.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#19)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Have you seen Biden's poll numbers lately? Butters is beating him in the polls, a nobody mayor from South Park,,, err Bend.
I said long ago he wouldn't win. Too old.

I can't wait for the debates when Trump calls Mayor Pete a fudge packer.

Old
  (#20)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Is she Ukrainian?
No, but she is going to get some of that Ukranian money in child support payments......

Old
  (#21)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
It's not as hard as you think, Time. When you get up in the morning try focusing on the Holy Spirit and your love of God rather how much you hate liberals and love Trump.
You will find plenty of room in your heart to love Trump but you will find the hate dissipating. One day at a time as you say.
Very presumptuous of you. Dare I say judgmental? There are a couple of errors in there as well. Carry on.

Old
  (#22)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:

I laughed, more than I should have, at this.

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#23)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:

LOL. You know the left would do that before the right, that's how they always insult us, calling us "tea baggers" and such.

But, it would be good TV.

Think about it, Butters is the best they got to offer. Looks like you are voting for Trump, again

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#24)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-21-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
I laughed, more than I should have, at this.
Me too It's funny, because it could happen, we know it won't, but with Trump there is at least the possibility that it could

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#25)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-21-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Very presumptuous of you. Dare I say judgmental? There are a couple of errors in there as well. Carry on.
Too much like the Pope?

Old
  (#26)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-21-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
There are a couple of errors in there as well.
Hmm. And I was so sure of myself!

Old
  (#27)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2019, 04:50 PM

Iíll have to admit, after all Iíve heard about Hunter, Iíll never vote for him if he ever runs for president.

Rep Eric Swalwell farts live on air during Trump impeachment interview
Old
  (#28)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Rep Eric Swalwell farts live on air during Trump impeachment interview - 11-22-2019, 04:23 AM

Quote:

Eric afterward goes to denial.

https://youtu.be/0XK797-vj4k

( about 30 seconds )

Old
  (#29)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-22-2019, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

Eric afterward goes to denial.

https://youtu.be/0XK797-vj4k

( about 30 seconds )
Why shouldn't he deny it? Larger denials than that are believed by those who want to believe.

Old
  (#30)
Mkbtank
AzB Silver Member
Mkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 07:11 AM

Is this all accurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in DC View Post

I'm afraid that you're too laid back for my online enemy. You'll have to get a lot jerkier or I'll have to keep looking elsewhere.

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: