Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page “I Know Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman”

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
“I Know Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman”
Old
  (#1)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

“I Know Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman” - 11-22-2019, 05:26 AM

Nov 2, 2019
Jim Hickman, Lt Col
US Army, Retired

https://twitter.com/Jim_Hickman13

https://youtu.be/JYew2d7c2DQ

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision
12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint
Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked
coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all
Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior
Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to
the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it
was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his
recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle
Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time,
was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as
the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated
or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US
personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees
came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, &
sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely
thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And
he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it
meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates,
Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization,
Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to
step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not
to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan
Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt
uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to
do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I
pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers
intended
======================================
I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13
when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded
Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises
Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 11-22-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Old
  (#2)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 07:46 AM

and Vindman proved it again with his testimony. Testifying with no knowledge and trying to score political points, as if independent voters are that stupid.

He's a joke, I don't care if he got what his wounds are, I think he's a fuggin coward. But, I do thank him for his testimony, he was terrific.... for Trump.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#3)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 09:00 AM

It's clear to see Vindman is a total loser.

Old
  (#4)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
It's clear to see Vindman is a total loser.
and that is part of the problem. I was arguing with one of my friends about Vindman. And he was like, "you don't get to that rank or go to NSC being a loser".

I'm like, really, you never had a bad CEO, COO, SR. VP, or other executives at your company. I know I have, and I had to investigate some of them for fraud/conflict of interest/sexual harassment.

But, they are a high ranking employees, with 25 years in the business, how could they be "scum bags" ? That pretty much shut him up.... for now

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#5)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 10:18 AM

He's an empty Uniform.

dumluk

Old
  (#6)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-22-2019, 12:27 PM

Vindman did get wounded in the line of duty, and in my view, all people who get the medal do so deservedly. Many have turned down medals as well, that is their choice.
But what is missing is the alterations that take place after such events and the effects on the persons out look and mindset.
Vindman is proof that people who have suffered such events should not be in certain positions of power, unless they have passed evaluations to show they are actually capable of doing the job. Vindman was not capable of doing the job and they put him there anyway. He deserves to be punished for his part of the Coup, along with all others that are complicit in the current Coup attempt.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#7)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 09:34 AM

OOPS! Looks Like Senator “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer Just Inadvertently OUTED One of Schiff’s Whistleblowers!
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#8)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

Nov 2, 2019
Jim Hickman, Lt Col
US Army, Retired

https://twitter.com/Jim_Hickman13

https://youtu.be/JYew2d7c2DQ

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision
12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint
Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked
coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all
Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior
Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to
the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it
was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his
recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle
Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time,
was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as
the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated
or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US
personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees
came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, &
sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely
thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And
he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it
meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates,
Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization,
Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to
step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not
to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan
Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt
uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to
do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I
pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers
intended
======================================
I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13
when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded
Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises
Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

His arrogance and ignorance are undeniable.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: