ORCOLLO v BIADO (Race to 100/ 10 Ball) $40K at stake (15-17March2019)

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they gonna split the pot?:rolleyes:

Hey you don't have to bet on it but please keep negative posts to yourself I'm tired of seeing it.. It's like knocking action bro! It's like when I walk into your pool room and you tell everyone I'm a champion well guess what , now nothing happens. No action , no sweat bets nothing . Let shit go down man . If you don't wanna participate then don't but let us have some fun bro , we got this ! Who cares if they are splitting the pot . I don't care and why should you ? You aren't gonna bet on shit anyway... you are probably a 320 Fargo rate don't even know what a split is !!!! Now that I got your attention, who do you wanna bet on In this set? I'll take either one for 100$ with you !!!!! Not all you guys just this guy and good luck !!!🍀

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey you don't have to bet on it but please keep negative posts to yourself I'm tired of seeing it.. It's like knocking action bro! It's like when I walk into your pool room and you tell everyone I'm a champion well guess what , now nothing happens. No action , no sweat bets nothing . Let shit go down man . If you don't wanna participate then don't but let us have some fun bro , we got this ! Who cares if they are splitting the pot . I don't care and why should you ? You aren't gonna bet on shit anyway... you are probably a 320 Fargo rate don't even know what a split is !!!! Now that I got your attention, who do you wanna bet on In this set? I'll take either one for 100$ with you !!!!! Not all you guys just this guy and good luck !!!🍀

Woooooooooo that felt good !!!! I'm in Vegas and havnt slept in 3 days anyone around wanna play some ? I'm wheels off this week

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Everyone is saying Dennis is the favorite here but he didn't make it to 70 when he played Shane in a race to 100 on TAR.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone is saying Dennis is the favorite here but he didn't make it to 70 when he played Shane in a race to 100 on TAR.

Wow !!! Seriously ??!!
Mind sharing some info ?
I knew Shane was king of 10 ball on a diamond for quite sometime with no one taking up his world wide challenge on a diamond .
What was the final score ??

Thanks

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Dennis also beat Shane on TAR in an All Around match featuring Eight Ball, One Pocket and Ten Ball.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dennis figured out the 10b break the last few yrs. Same with Shaw.

Shane is still the favorite, but I think it would be very close.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Wow !!! Seriously ??!!
Mind sharing some info ?
I knew Shane was king of 10 ball on a diamond for quite sometime with no one taking up his world wide challenge on a diamond .
What was the final score ??

Thanks

100 to 81.

I was mistaken. I could have swore it was a larger gap. Maybe it was a different tar match I was thinking of.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
42-35 Dennis. Both players are struggling. Not many break and runs. Carlo is getting close to figuring out the break. Once he does that, Dennis might be in trouble.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's how Ruslan beat Shane when Shane went to Russia. He knew how to break on his home table.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wowser!

I bet it is a match to sweat. I still remember the severe beat down Shane gave Dennis in their first TAR 10 Ball match. It was brutal!