We are giving away a Diamond table on Wednesday

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
flop the membership setting

Always forget about getting Gold, fixed for the next 2 years.

Jason,

Just a head's up if you don't know, you have to manually change your membership status to gold after you pay up. You are still a silver member too when buy gold and your membership status is still silver.

I don't know what else gold is good for besides 500 PM's but that lets me procrastinate awhile longer before digging through the first 149 to see if there is any personal or technical information in any of them that I want to keep.

Of course I'll have a much bigger job when I get to 499!

Hu

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Jason,

Just a head's up if you don't know, you have to manually change your membership status to gold after you pay up. You are still a silver member too when buy gold and your membership status is still silver.

I don't know what else gold is good for besides 500 PM's but that lets me procrastinate awhile longer before digging through the first 149 to see if there is any personal or technical information in any of them that I want to keep.

Hu

That's weird it showed Gold by my name right after I paid.

Can nobody else see Gold on mine?

Changed it, thanks.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Jason,

Hu

I eliminated the silver the first time I got a gold....then I realized I like this song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMuDRBxodlM

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't forget that our gold member drawing for the Diamond pool table is this Wednesday. Users get their name entered in the drawing once for every month they were a gold member in 2019. If you haven't become a gold member yet, you can do so at https://forums.azbilliards.com/payments.php?

We will be doing this again in 2020, so may as well join for the year for the maximum eligibility in 2020.

Good luck everyone.

Mike

I was gold in 2019 and just renewed but I still show silver at the top of the page - hoping my entries are in there!

Maybe have Deanoc ship it to me, I'll probably end up with a fully restored Centennial!

And I mean that with love!

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's weird it showed Gold by my name right after I paid.

Can nobody else see Gold on mine?

Changed it, thanks.

You show Gold. I still show silver on my own screen and silver/gold by my avatar, but I'm guessing they'll sort it out - same thing happened last time.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I was gold in 2019 and just renewed but I still show silver at the top of the page - hoping my entries are in there!

Maybe have Deanoc ship it to me, I'll probably end up with a fully restored Centennial!

And I mean that with love!

You can eliminate the silver...go to ‘user cp’....but it doesn’t matter, you’re still gold.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't forget that our gold member drawing for the Diamond pool table is this Wednesday. Users get their name entered in the drawing once for every month they were a gold member in 2019. If you haven't become a gold member yet, you can do so at https://forums.azbilliards.com/payments.php?

We will be doing this again in 2020, so may as well join for the year for the maximum eligibility in 2020.

Good luck everyone.

Mike

Best giveaway I have ever seen and the cost of Gold membership is beyond reasonable.

AZBilliards is the only place online that gets a dime from me except for my own website.

If I win, Gold memberships will be purchased for some customers who found me here.

AZBilliards rocks, let the balls roll.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations to pool101, soon to be the latest owner of a Diamond pool table.

Don’t forget, it’s never too early to get a jump on making sure you have 12 entries for the drawing a year from now.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to pool101, soon to be the latest owner of a Diamond pool table.

Don’t forget, it’s never too early to get a jump on making sure you have 12 entries for the drawing a year from now.

Congrats!

AzHousePro, I just wonder about the giveaway, is it a worldwide applicable, or just for the US residents? Thanks.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whew, that's a relief - not getting rid of my table and worrying all day what to do with the new Diamond. ;-)

Seriously, pretty cool to have such a drawing!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whew, that's a relief - not getting rid of my table and worrying all day what to do with the new Diamond. ;-)

Seriously, pretty cool to have such a drawing!

Indeed. Congrats to pool101

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jason,

Hu

How do you manually eliminate the silver status?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
one route

There may be an easier way but the only way I know is to go to user CP, under networking click on group memberships, and click on which group you want to identify with. Until I clicked on gold membership to identify me as I didn't get the benefits of a gold membership although I had the banner by my avatar.

Hu

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Click on “User CP”, then “Group memberships “ and unselect the silver,
“Identify me as a member of this group”

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
There may be an easier way but the only way I know is to go to user CP, under networking click on group memberships, and click on which group you want to identify with. Until I clicked on gold membership to identify me as I didn't get the benefits of a gold membership although I had the banner by my avatar.

Hu

I tried GOLD only....don’t like my name blue...went back to gold and silver.
...I still get my 500 PMs....and broader searching privileges.....
...’course it might’ve been why I didn’t win the draw...:crying:

Edit....I clicked back on SILVER...but it keeps switching me back to GOLD...aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Wow! Thanks to AZBilliards and Diamond Billiards for the new table!
AZ is a great site for pool players and Diamond makes a great table.
Just signed up for two more years.

Thanks again!
Mark

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Wow! Thanks to AZBilliards and Diamond Billiards for the new table!
AZ is a great site for pool players and Diamond makes a great table.
Just signed up for two more years.

Thanks again!
Mark

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I tried GOLD only....don’t like my name blue...went back to gold and silver.
...I still get my 500 PMs....and broader searching privileges.....
...’course it might’ve been why I didn’t win the draw...:crying:

Edit....I clicked back on SILVER...but it keeps switching me back to GOLD...aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gents. Looks like I'm blue too. ;)