Crown cues "Gene La Viness"

fiolledapool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need to contact with Gene, cuemaker of Crown cues, please.

any email or website open?
Thanks

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Crown Cues

Gene La Viness

Renee' La Viness

PO Box 724

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74013-0724 USA

Email: sales@crowncues.biz

Thanks, Chris. We're still getting life back together so we can get back into this world we miss so much! I hope you are doing well.

For now, if anyone needs to contact us, use this address: JesPiddlin@juno.com

As for the website, I went to the hospital one time with my heart issues and we thought our site was on auto-renew. We were wrong. Someone else bought our .biz site and we moved to .net. However, we changed to a cheaper server and it's down more than it's up. (I also haven't updated it in forever. Very sorry, you guys.) We can only do so much at a time. While trying to recover from all my own health problems, we were also taking care of 3 grandchildren so our son could get through all the stage 4 cancer treatment and bone marrow transplant, etc., now with follow-up issues, too. So our lives have not been "ours."

But, don't count us down and out, yet. (We don't give up easily.) We are both writing when we have a little time and I am also a freelance editor and I work as an editor for a publishing company. And I just got word that I am now an approved editing instructor in our city. Trying to rebuild our finances, regain some time, and get our lives back, so we can come back to this great sport and build beautiful cues, again.

Spring has been very weird not going to the Super Billiards Expo. I am sure it has changed a lot.

I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you ALL.